COVID-19 vaccine #14 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are his credentials again? 🥴

Has this doctor got any peer reviewed research or is he like the current CDC director getting info from CNN?

He also can't be trusted unless he has a bowtie and a TikTok platform .

#TrusttheScience

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So are all the pro science, anti CT lot still so sure covid vaccine injury is all a big conspiracy and denying anyone is dying from these vaccines? Or are they too busy recovering from covid after being double jabbed and boosted. #safeandeffective 🥴

Reactions: 7
So are all the pro science, anti CT lot still so sure covid vaccine injury is all a big conspiracy and denying anyone is dying from these vaccines? Or are they too busy recovering from covid after being double jabbed and boosted. #safeandeffective 🥴

Going round in circles. Nobody denied it and said it was a conspiracy. What was debated was attributing every death and adverse reaction to the vaccine.

Reactions: 1
Going round in circles. Nobody denied it and said it was a conspiracy. What was debated was attributing every death and adverse reaction to the vaccine.
‘Still waiting to die from my jab’
‘So much for the vaccines killing people’
‘CT proved wrong yet again!’
👆🏻 Seen on the anti CT thread endlessly.
But people are dying.

Prepare for the 💩’s best stock up on toilet roll after all
902B92AA-F93D-4FB8-870F-91F79913F0A3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
But people are dying.
Deaths from the vaccines are actually much much lower then they want us to believe.

Last edited:
But people are dying.
And that is what you understood? None of those statements say no one has died from the vaccine or had side effects.

It's so weird how all of these so called variants could be confused with gastric or viral flu 🤔
Maybe they’ll be stool testing next 😬…Covid seems to have agreed with Donnie or else he’s had a nip n tuck he looks 10yrs younger 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How many deaths from a #safeandeffective vaccine is small enough though?

Even peanut butter and sesame seeds can still kill some children.

Last edited:
Maybe they’ll be stool testing next 😬…Covid seems to have agreed with Donnie or else he’s had a nip n tuck he looks 10yrs younger 😂
Nah everyone knows there's a clone version of him going around just like how Taylor Swift is the clone of Anton LaVey's daughter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
How many deaths from a #safeandeffective vaccine is enough though?
It's not just deaths as well. My grandma has still got a lump under her armpit after her booster. She's having to take prescribed anti inflammatories and it's still not improving. So many injuries which make peoples lives miserable after these jabs.

• Sad
Nah everyone knows there's a clone version of him going around just like Anton LaVey's daughter.
I kept watching to see if his hand was passing through the podium/ mic incase it was a hologram 😂…he even got a hole in one

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just leaving this here again.

Covid vaccines not linked to deaths, major US study finds

So you are yet again denying that people are dying from the vaccine?
It says on the article that they are only basing it on the people who took the survey which we have no idea who and how many that is.
we know people have died from the vaccine and also have long term side effects, it’s quite sad that you and others are so dismissive of these people, basically you call them liars and will say ‘must have had underlying problems’. It’s very cult like.

Reactions: 11
So you are yet again denying that people are dying from the vaccine?
It says on the article that they are only basing it on the people who took the survey which we have no idea who and how many that is.
we know people have died from the vaccine and also have long term side effects, it’s quite sad that you and others are so dismissive of these people, basically you call them liars and will say ‘must have had underlying problems’. It’s very cult like.
Why are you putting words in my mouth? I shared that link because it says - “no unusual patterns in the data were detected that might suggest a link to the vaccine itself.” If you also read the article properly the way people report to VAERS is self report.

It is the fact that people automatically say it is the vaccine for every death and adverse reaction when this is not the case. I AM NOT saying there have been 0 deaths or side effects as every drug/vaccine/medical intervention carries a risk. Let’s not talk about what is in fact cult like.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.