Coronation Street #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't the producers consider that environmental protesters probably wouldn't all be carrying single use, disposable coffee cups?
Not really important in the big pile of crap this show has become but still..
And where was Maria, the great fresh air warrior

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If it were a real street, somebody would raise the question of the onset of James’ heart issue potentially being linked to him having had the 🥕

Will anyone on Corrie ask though?

Reactions: 2
I only half watched the last episode why were Aggy and Tim baking a cake together?

I only half watched the last episode why were Aggy and Tim baking a cake together?
She had told her husband and son she couldn't go with them to watch the match, as had a cake in the oven to celebrate when they won. She had seen Tim looking upset in the little garden area. She invited Tim in to have a talk, so she had to make the cake afterwards. Meanwhile she missed the match and the subsequent medical event.

• Haha
Anyone know when they’ll show last nights episode?
I expect somewhere they’ll have to double up to catch up or show an extra episode on Tuesday or maybe next Thursday as the NTAs that was meant to be on then has been postponed to October

Somebody said they were showing 2 hours (so 2 x 1hr episodes back to back) on Monday but looking at the current TV guides/EPGs, they have just the one 1hr episode of Corrie followed by The Suspect

I know they are showing an 1hr episode of Emmerdale tomorrow (Sunday) to try and catch up on that

Reactions: 1
Next episode I wonder if they’ll put in an extra scene about the death of the Queen. Eastenders is very good at this kind of thing

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Next episode I wonder if they’ll put in an extra scene about the death of the Queen. Eastenders is very good at this kind of thing
I’ll be very surprised if Eastenders doesn’t add a topical insert on this.
Very surprised.

And I’m sure Corrie will be doing the same for this
I’ll be very surprised if Eastenders doesn’t add a topical insert on this.
Very surprised.

Reactions: 1
Some information straight from own my mum and dad…
They’ve been on holiday and met a lady who is the mum of an actress who used to be in Corrie, and is now staring in another itv drama.
Anyway, I don’t want to say who just incase I expose my own parents 🤣

Long story short they got talking and this mum of this actress said she’s still really close to the Corrie lot including Cherrylee Houston who plays Izzy. My parents then said they we haven’t seen her at all in Corrie for a long time and the mum told them that she isn’t really well at all😔 she didn’t go into any detail and my parents didn’t probe, but hope it isn’t too serious and explains why she’s been so absent.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Some information straight from own my mum and dad…
They’ve been on holiday and met a lady who is the mum of an actress who used to be in Corrie, and is now staring in another itv drama.
Anyway, I don’t want to say who just incase I expose my own parents 🤣

Long story short they got talking and this mum of this actress said she’s still really close to the Corrie lot including Cherrylee Houston who plays Izzy. My parents then said they we haven’t seen her at all in Corrie for a long time and the mum told them that she isn’t really well at all😔 she didn’t go into any detail and my parents didn’t probe, but hope it isn’t too serious and explains why she’s been so absent.
That's sad. I would have thought she would have been back by now but that explains it. She hasn't even been mentioned recently. They even brought her real life husband in for a bit then he disappeared. Hope she's ok.

Reactions: 5
heard from friend that apparently Spider is a under cover detective..... not confirmed just a rumour but it under spoiler just incase

Reactions: 4
heard from friend that apparently Spider is a under cover detective..... not confirmed just a rumour but it under spoiler just incase
Yes I just read that in the Sunday mags. Bit far fetched tho !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.