Coronation Street #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There were definitely some dodgy looks between the "adopting" parents.

Sue Cleaver is 100% herself in corry based on what I've seen in IACGMOOH, absolutely no acting involved.

Sue Cleaver is 100% herself in corry based on what I've seen in IACGMOOH, absolutely no acting involved.
Have any of the cast supported her on social media? I haven’t seen any

There were definitely some dodgy looks between the "adopting" parents.

No idea what happened there, sorry.

I'd like to start a new thread but I don't know how. Anyone?

No idea what happened there, sorry.

I'd like to start a new thread but I don't know how. Anyone?
Top Right of the pic……
A0473280-C42F-4E46-AE24-E0208AF88571.png

then you get this… write new thread title… then in description box start us off with recap and a link
to the old thread .. then post thread- come back here share link for new thread and click report to ask mods to close this one…
71BE50C0-D93F-4E2D-A3C5-92DA7C2DF6C8.png

Give it a go 👍

Reactions: 1
Top Right of the pic…… View attachment 1726097
then you get this… write new thread title… then in description box start us off with recap and a link
to the old thread .. then post thread- come back here share link for new thread and click report to ask mods to close this one…View attachment 1726103
Give it a go 👍
No one started new thread so I will do it. give me 5 mins

new thread here

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.