Coronation Street #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know 🤣 did he expect Jenny to be rich or something and scam some money from her because she owns a pub?
So what was the point of Leo?? Yea he was fit but gormless looking but what else? What a bleeping waste of wages.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The woman that played the prostitute that befriended Daniel and then disappeared
I could make a joke about her staying in character for her wedding day but that would be unfeminist of me...👀
At least she got rid of those awful extensions!

Reactions: 1
What in the 1998 Leanne and Nick is this Gretna Green storyline 🙄🙄🙄
😂 I know , I don't find it believable either , I do see them as a teenage couple but not enough for them desperate to be married it's only come about because of the competition, Leanne and Nick were different the storyline suited them

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.