Coronation Street #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some information straight from own my mum and dad…
They’ve been on holiday and met a lady who is the mum of an actress who used to be in Corrie, and is now staring in another itv drama.
Anyway, I don’t want to say who just incase I expose my own parents 🤣

Long story short they got talking and this mum of this actress said she’s still really close to the Corrie lot including Cherrylee Houston who plays Izzy. My parents then said they we haven’t seen her at all in Corrie for a long time and the mum told them that she isn’t really well at all😔 she didn’t go into any detail and my parents didn’t probe, but hope it isn’t too serious and explains why she’s been so absent.
Interesting. In tonight episode Gary said Jake was coming to live with them for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What happened there please? Hubby came in to repeat a stupid story he told me like an hour ago🤬 for f*ck sake ….
Imrans mum went to speak to the female officer who’s on Toyahs case about seeing them necking on in full view of the street, on the flat balcony (as you do 🙄) officer looked shifty on hearing the name spider and then we see them meeting up in one of the new ginells and it turns out Captain Tofu is plod but CID and working undercover (not to get Toyah)
Hahahahah it’s daft

• Heart
Imrans mum went to speak to the female officer who’s on Toyahs case about seeing them necking on in full view of the street, on the flat balcony (as you do 🙄) officer looked shifty on hearing the name spider and then we see them meeting up in one of the new ginells and it turns out Captain Tofu is plod but CID and working undercover (not to get Toyah)
Hahahahah it’s daft
Thank you for your reply😄… that is bananas! He is an undercover copper? I have heard it all now😂 oh will have to see this on +1 😂

• Haha
We change as we get older but not that much. Spider was too old surely to join the police force and be a bobby on the beat, never mind climbing to the ranks of CID.
Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t Emily join him in Peru?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We change as we get older but not that much. Spider was too old surely to join the police force and be a bobby on the beat, never mind climbing to the ranks of CID.

He saw 'the dark side of protesting' :ROFLMAO:. That experience alone was enough for him to become a secret undercover detective.

(Spider's mate reminds me of the character who attacked Toyah in classic Corrie, seems weird imo.)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He saw 'the dark side of protesting' :ROFLMAO:. That experience alone was enough for him to become a secret undercover detective.

(Spider's mate reminds me of the character who attacked Toyah in classic Corrie, seems weird imo.)
yes I agree with you about Spiders mate, I momentarily had my back to the telly and he sounded so much like him at one point.

Reactions: 2
Spider would have opened a sustainable food shop selling lentils in a bring your own jar not join the police. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12

When Spider was giving his monologue I was reminded of the roadie in Waynes World 2. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So did Spider do his police/ CID training in Peru. How are they going to explain that one, considering Aunt Em went to live with him there.

Reactions: 5
Thank you for your reply😄… that is bananas! He is an undercover copper? I have heard it all now😂 oh will have to see this on +1 😂
Hey everyone, just saying hi as I post on this thread for the 1st time.

I've not yet seen the corrie episode from last night. But I'm thinking is spider working undercover for the police or government/MI5 (I know, I know - I can't actually believe I'm typing those words)? As in an infiltrator in the activist groups - Griff meant to be "hardcore". I bet spider got flipped after something went very wrong when spider & possibly his wife were in South America?

Reactions: 1
Anyone watching Married at first sight , I've only seen the odd clips but put tonight's on and that Adrian really reminds me of Billy off corrie for some reason 😅

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.