Coronation Street #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My suspicions about Spider (and his mate?) possibly being working for someone else are getting stronger. That seemed as if they were trying to get arrested? Maybe to make themselves look more authentic protesters. Unless it was bad acting which is a distinct possibility!

Reactions: 6
Was gonna say she's the new Abi 😅
Yes, and yes!!

I was thinking after her liaison with Spider, and the announcement there is a Mrs Spider, Toyah will discover she is pregnant with the child she thought she could never have and a baby Spider will confuse everyone

Hope killing it as per. 🤣

I think her relationship with Sam is very sweet.
That child actor who plays Hope does it scarily well.

Reactions: 7
Didn't the producers consider that environmental protesters probably wouldn't all be carrying single use, disposable coffee cups?
Not really important in the big pile of crap this show has become but still..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is there a massive shortage of actors in Manchester ?
Last nights was dreadful, Stephen and the wife, the jeering protestors , the police officers … 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This episode is cringe. Dev must have something on the producers as he's the shittest actor ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I cba watching , read the caption on the TV and didnt bother, same with Emmerdale

Reactions: 1
Love watching the kids together. Hope, Sam, Liam and Jack .... in a few years time they'll be the Sarah and David of Corrie.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.