Coronation Street #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe Audrey is leaving him out of the will 🤣
Only at his request because he told her that he didn’t need it. He thought he could get a bigger payout or scam her with this trust fund that he keeps banging on about for her to sign the documents for

Reactions: 2
Only at his request because he told her that he didn’t need it. He thought he could get a bigger payout or scam her with this trust fund that he keeps banging on about for her to sign the documents for
I know but still you would be like "oh no you I will still leave you something" especially how much she thinks he's the best thing ever

Reactions: 1
Ah jenny did the right thing if you love somebody sometimes you have to let them go

Reactions: 5
I thought Leo had a job to go to and that's why he was moving to Canada, so how come he wants Stephen's contacts in construction?

Reactions: 6
What's going on with the Tyrone/Phil/ Fizz love triangle? Never seen it for a couple of weeks telly keeps going off or the leccy. It's like living on bleeping Mars here at times 🥴

Reactions: 2
What's going on with the Tyrone/Phil/ Fizz love triangle? Never seen it for a couple of weeks telly keeps going off or the leccy. It's like living on bleeping Mars here at times 🥴
Fiz & Tyrone are now back together. Phill has left the show

Fiz & Phill got married and a couple of hours later Fiz dumps him and said she doesn’t love him. She went round to Tyrone’s house while the reception was going on and they rekindled their romance. They kept it a secret they were back together from Phill and Phill spent the next couple of weeks doing these bizarre stunts to try and win Fiz back, even dragging Tyrone into his plans (all the while not knowing that Tyrone & Fiz were seeing each other)

Eventually Phill found out they were back together and kicked off at first saying he was going to make it awkward for them as he wouldn’t agree to a marriage annulment (as he and Fiz didn’t consummate the marriage) but he eventually agreed to sign the papers and he left

Reactions: 3
Fiz & Tyrone are now back together. Phill has left the show

Fiz & Phill got married and a couple of hours later Fiz dumps him and said she doesn’t love him. She went round to Tyrone’s house while the reception was going on and they rekindled their romance. They kept it a secret they were back together from Phill and Phill spent the next couple of weeks doing these bizarre stunts to try and win Fiz back, even dragging Tyrone into his plans (all the while not knowing that Tyrone & Fiz were seeing each other)

Eventually Phill found out they were back together and kicked off at first saying he was going to make it awkward for them as he wouldn’t agree to a marriage annulment (as he and Fiz didn’t consummate the marriage) but he eventually agreed to sign the papers and he left
Bless him I liked Phil. Thanks for that xx

Reactions: 4
What is Stephen even trying to do? I’m so lost with this storyline and why is he skint?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.