Coronation Street #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watching Married at first sight , I've only seen the odd clips but put tonight's on and that Adrian really reminds me of Billy off corrie for some reason 😅
Oh my now you've said it 🙈 should share this on the mafs uk thread!!

Reactions: 3
Oh my now you've said it 🙈 should share this on the mafs uk thread!!
I was going to but came here as a safe bet as I wasn't sure it was just me 😆 its the facial expressions and the same worrying look when people were arguing , even the way he talks sounds similar and trying to be the mediator

Reactions: 2
I was going to but came here as a safe bet as I wasn't sure it was just me 😆 its the facial expressions and the same worrying look when people were arguing , even the way he talks sounds similar and trying to be the mediator
I promise we're lovely over there 😅 (well unless you're Whitney)

• Haha
I don’t understand the purpose of this Kelly and Ardi stuff… it’s just so randomly put together

I think Kelly and Aadi run away and crash on the way to Gretna Green. She dies in the crash, he ends up heartbroken.

Detective Spider has me floored. They need some insane backstory for him to end up as a policeman. Rmemeber when he worked for the dole?

Reactions: 6
I think Kelly and Aadi run away and crash on the way to Gretna Green. She dies in the crash, he ends up heartbroken.

Detective Spider has me floored. They need some insane backstory for him to end up as a policeman. Rmemeber when he worked for the dole?
Thanks for the spoiler.

I think Aadi or Kelly dies as her kidnapper is back and involved in her exit week

Rick Neelan is back too. I’m not sure if he’s meant to be a ghost Kelly sees though 🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
I think Aadi or Kelly dies as her kidnapper is back and involved in her exit week

Rick Neelan is back too. I’m not sure if he’s meant to be a ghost Kelly sees though 🤔
Hope I’ve done this spoiler tag correctly…

there was an article about ITV using “hollywood green screens” to show the skyline of Manchester in an upcoming storyline, and there as an image of Kelly stood on the edge of a high rise building looking like she was threatening to jump with Gary next to her…

I'm so bored of Toyah- she really is the new Abi. I really dislike her now. I'm actually not minding Abi at all in small doses.
At least we've had a break from Summer 😅

Reactions: 13
I'm so bored of Toyah- she really is the new Abi. I really dislike her now. I'm actually not minding Abi at all in small doses.
At least we've had a break from Summer 😅
Did you have to mention the S word? I’d just forgotten about her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We’re still missing an episode aren’t we? And I assume next Mondays won’t be on either, I wonder when they’ll catch up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.