Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #9 Conor & Ell, the couple from hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His sign up outside chopped that says everything they have is so cringey “cookies, good vibes, smiles, cookie trays”

Such messy advertising 😖
A 4 year old could advertise things better than conor ryan could

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her and Miriam setting off on a trip to New York, do they even know each other? 😂😂😂 most random pairing I’ve ever seen!

Reactions: 13
Don’t they both work with bPerfect? Maybe that’s what the trip is for

Don’t they both work with bPerfect? Maybe that’s what the trip is for
Haven’t a clue, I don’t follow miriam but seen her tagged in Ellie’s stories. It seemed just those 2 together and no one else which is odd cos if it was work others would be there? No?
Miriam’s from cork? so why is she flying from Dublin?

Her sun glasses have Ellie Kelly printed on them twice and then EK once, so she has her name printed on them 3 times… did she not learn from CR clothing&teeth whitening ? Why would I want to wear sunglasses with some irrelevant dublin influencers name on them 😂

Reactions: 8
She’s probably going over with JD for the Taylor fight. Cause yeno Ellie is such a big boxing fan x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do we reckon they’ve split up again? I saw Ellie shared a text from Charleen and she says “love you so much and I’m here for you”. Makes me think they’ve split again. It was never going to last tbh

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Have her and Conor unfollowed each other again? I don’t follow him so not 100% but looks like it 🙄

Reactions: 5
Sorry im sidetracking.. what's the fuckin story on them all resharing Sean Phipps story to get back his 140k following its like a bleeping go fund me being shared between them all. Is your life that sad seriously 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Looks like there split up again, Iv seen toxic relationships in my time but oh my god never anything like this. I’m just mortified for her how can her family and friends still listen to her moan about this thick go and get therapy plz

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.