Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #9 Conor & Ell, the couple from hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah thinking same especially if she’s flying to America Thursday she hardly would have had something done. Also just noticed Charleens ‘plane selfie’ is definitely an old pic she’s reusing. Her hair is much shorter than it was in her earlier stories so she could be hiding something on her face :unsure:

Reactions: 5
I don’t think Charleen got her nose done either. She’d be covered in bandages and bruises if she did
I got mine done and you really aren’t that wrapped up, 3 days after you’re bruised but a selfie with the phone over your face deffo hides it, I did the same when I was over there 🤷🏻‍♀️ you just have a small cast on your nose

Reactions: 6
I got mine done and you really aren’t that wrapped up, 3 days after you’re bruised but a selfie with the phone over your face deffo hides it, I did the same when I was over there 🤷🏻‍♀️ you just have a small cast on your nose
Don’t tempt me 😂 I always thought you’d be bandaged up for weeks. Off to look at flights to turkey…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Conor was in turkey with them .. he was clearly abroad the last few days on his Snapchat stories and on a flight same time as Ellie and Charleen this evening, #lies

• Wow
Reactions: 12
He defo was in Turkey with them, noway would he not post for that many days! That’s why neither himself or Ellie posted about the holiday at all I’d say! A sad relationship if you’ve to hide going on holidays with eachtoher tbh!

Reactions: 15
He defo was in Turkey with them, noway would he not post for that many days! That’s why neither himself or Ellie posted about the holiday at all I’d say! A sad relationship if you’ve to hide going on holidays with eachtoher tbh!

I think Conor was in Spain, I follow a cousin of his and he had stories up with him on a family holiday the last few days.

Conor was in turkey with them .. he was clearly abroad the last few days on his Snapchat stories and on a flight same time as Ellie and Charleen this evening, #lies
He was on holidays but not with them

Reactions: 5
Ellie said they were away for work, what could they possibly be doing in Turkey for work? Can a nose job be written off a business expense?????

Reactions: 8
I can confirm he was away with family 🤫
Is his family all like this bellend? Or is he the only muppet amongst them?
If u know his fam personally, even a little, do u have an idea on their opinion on Ellie? Iv a feeling his mother is very "no one is good enough for my Connor"

Four new members on posting he was in Spain… Conor is desperate for people to think he was away with the family weirdo

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.