Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #9 Conor & Ell, the couple from hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See Paul from the white moose comment on it saying it should be good and that Conor deep down is probably a lovely guy 😂😂 what happened there for him to say that cos he had him at the restaurant a few times - so he knows him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
See Paul from the white moose comment on it saying it should be good and that Conor deep down is probably a lovely guy 😂😂 what happened there for him to say that cos he had him at the restaurant a few times - so he knows him.
Probably scourned by Conor. Paul is a prick from what we can see but he was fierce generous back in the day from what we’ve seen. Can’t see any other boss bringing their staff to Disney. I know him and Ana have bad blood now though

Reactions: 3
Probably scourned by Conor. Paul is a prick from what we can see but he was fierce generous back in the day from what we’ve seen. Can’t see any other boss bringing their staff to Disney. I know him and Ana have bad blood now though
Ah, how come? I know there was a bit of drama a while ago with staff but didn’t hear anything bout her.

Reactions: 1
Ah, how come? I know there was a bit of drama a while ago with staff but didn’t hear anything bout her.
I think it was Ana anyway. Something about her not wanting to come back after the PUP ended and Paul came into to stories dragging her and anyone else who stayed on PUP leaving bosses short staffed. But I mean if the PUP was giving me more money weekly than what she was on working, I don’t really blame her. Café is making a bomb and doubt he’s paying much more than min. Wage

Reactions: 8
That everywhere we go podcast, no disrespect to the lady shes a great interviewer but my god its so depressing, every topic about mental health suicide and before anyone has a go I have lost people to suicide but I just think this misery business we all have to hear about daily like thats not healthy either. I listened to a few of them I had to switch it off my head wasn't right after all the down in the dumps stories.
Ireland has a problem with mental health I know that but sometimes we feed into it too much as a society. The radio was the same before podcasts were available all about misery...I would always listen to radio 1 cos the Irish stations were very draining and doom and gloom..

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Does that mammacita yoke or carpo have their own thread? I really.dont get why she uses someone on the spectrum for clout. She's a rot

Reactions: 4
Does that mammacita yoke or carpo have their own thread? I really.dont get why she uses someone on the spectrum for clout. She's a rot
carpo has popped up on my fyp a few times and it’s always been him going on bout her so I think the both of them are at it not just her. I just cringe and swipe by 🫣 I do think he’s trying to be conor tho, and easily led.

Reactions: 4
carpo has popped up on my fyp a few times and it’s always been him going on bout her so I think the both of them are at it not just her. I just cringe and swipe by 🫣 I do think he’s trying to be conor tho, and easily led.
Ah 100% I've heard he's turned up at her job and all and I'd say its only because he thinks she's mad about him because as you say he's definitely easily led.

Reactions: 3
I’d say she genuinely just feels sorry for him and gives him attention because everyone else just laughs at him. He obviously has some sort of mental issues judging by his TikTok. Conor is a horrible human being for using him like he does. The same with Top notch.

Reactions: 5
Someone get a new thread going pleeeeeease!

So Horror is going on a podcast that talks about Tattle? But yet he was ranting recently how he doesnt care what people think or say about him?! Now watch him switch it up to get the sympathy followers. Nasty little man he is

I dont know much about her except shes "back with daaa tooooooes!" 🦶🏻 the few vids of iv seen of her, she seems harmless? Tell me this then, if Carpo wasnt in her videos, would she have a following? (If she even has much of one anyway?)

Reactions: 5
Someone get a new thread going pleeeeeease!

So Horror is going on a podcast that talks about Tattle? But yet he was ranting recently how he doesnt care what people think or say about him?! Now watch him switch it up to get the sympathy followers. Nasty little man he is

I dont know much about her except shes "back with daaa tooooooes!" 🦶🏻 the few vids of iv seen of her, she seems harmless? Tell me this then, if Carpo wasnt in her videos, would she have a following? (If she even has much of one anyway?)
Here ya go

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.