Charleen Murphy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair play to Charleen for admitting she’s getting her nose done. She’s a stunning girl, I hope she doesn’t go too far now with plastic surgery because she was beautiful already!

Reactions: 4
As a poc I’ve never looked at her and thought she was black fishing ever 🤷🏽‍♀️. Bla is just orange herself too. There’s a lot more to black fishing than just wearing a tan.

Reactions: 16
Is it blackfishing when they’re orange?😂🍊

As a poc I’ve never looked at her and thought she was black fishing ever 🤷🏽‍♀️. Bla is just orange herself too. There’s a lot more to black fishing than just wearing a tan.
Completely agree as a POC myself I think it’s very clear they’re white women with fake tan on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Charleen does not look like she's black fishing seriously I hate these kind of statements when they're so untrue

Reactions: 33
Another thing I hate about social media jaysus there wasn't a thing wrong with her nose now cmon girl waste of time and money a good looking girl at this nonsense....I give up where does it all end between Bla Murphy pretending to do a work out purely for instagram and Char going under the knife because more ppl are looking at you seriously I need to delete the thing altogether cos its all gone pure stupid...like a true friend would tell her to cop yourself on no Ellie goes over on the plane with her lol

Reactions: 6
Yeah I’d think Charlene was just tangoed, I genuinely thought Jesy Nelson was a poc
Until the scandal broke.

Reactions: 10
Another thing I hate about social media jaysus there wasn't a thing wrong with her nose now cmon girl waste of time and money a good looking girl at this nonsense....I give up where does it all end between Bla Murphy pretending to do a work out purely for instagram and Char going under the knife because more ppl are looking at you seriously I need to delete the thing altogether cos its all gone pure stupid...like a true friend would tell her to cop yourself on no Ellie goes over on the plane with her lol
It makes me sad that she felt the need to go get her nose done. She is so pretty and didn’t need it! Hopefully it makes her feel more confident but I feel like confidence comes from within and when you start relying on changing the way you look, then you’ll never truly be satisfied. I have nothing against people getting stuff done btw but I wish she’d just see how naturally gorgeous she is.

Reactions: 3
Had Charleen ever experience, shared online hate about her nose? Curious to know is all

Reactions: 1
Hold my Drink is pure garbage.
A podcast hosted by pond life listened too by other pondlife. They could go on there and just say their names over and over again and their Minions would still say Incredible show gals.
German Word of the week? I’ve got one for ya,
Scheiße

Reactions: 11
There's a few Goonerys knocking around (might not be related directly to jamie) and have been extremely well known to the guards. Some definitely in ballyer and clondalkin/ finglas cabra. I believe there's a leaked tiktok and you can make out its his gym in an early morning raid

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think I read on one of the threads that Andrew (Andy) Goonery is his brother. I'm not sure who he's linked to though.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.