Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #9 Conor & Ell, the couple from hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New title courtesy of @Call influencers out

Recap
Conor and Ellie are offically back together. This news item made it to Goss.ie where there was 1500 comments which were hilarious
Conor is going to run a course about social media. Cost is €200 for the day. He was a guest speaker for Cheryl Lyon’s course and within a couple of days said he was creating his own
New tit box opened in Bray
Ellie launched sunglasses. €45 a pair but can be got on Ali Express for €5. Will prob last as long as all of Conor’s ventures (teeth whitening, CR clothing etc)
Ellie gone to Turkey with Charleen. Which we are all assuming is for plastic surgery
Ellie, Charleen, Caoimhe etc all went to an outdoor rave on Easter Sunday in the pissing rain wearing EK sunglasses
Conor went to Tenerife again, got a black eye and said this was from a jet ski

If I have forgotten anything, please add

Reactions: 19
Con is back following madhowieson - the girl he was with in Tenerife who he unfollowed before him and ellie got back together

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Jodie Sherlock too .... There is nothing wrong with Ellie's body but the girls we all know he's been with, are definitely not under the same category as Ellie.
Remember when Ellie admitted she went to counselling in the months leading to their relationship being called quits in June, 2021 (according to Horror when he recorded that HHHC podcast) and implied it was down to issues steming from their relationship....
She may as well have wiped her ass with that money.
But she has to be very aware of his type he goes for. And it isn't her type

Reactions: 12
If they're off again she's going to be a laughing stock unfortunately. The girl needs to give up on him already, I'm all for second chances but her own sister posted publicly that he cheated on her throughout their 6 year relationship, how could you forgive that.
I'd be too embarrassed to go back after airing my dirty laundry for months about his cheating. Once everyone knew he'd taken the piss out of me for that long I couldn't bring myself to go back out of pure stubbornness for how people would laugh at me.

Reactions: 14
Also she posted photos of the sunglasses on her story in stark daylight (which we know hides NOTHING) and they look like such cheap plastic frames and the lenses look like cheap plastic too.

Reactions: 5
Why does Conor keep posting that pic of him and his door mat outside the bray coffee box 🙄 yea we all know your back together .. pair of absolute dopes

Reactions: 8
He’s back following Jodie too. What a prick
Sure hes allowed do as he pleases and Ellen stays quiet 🤫🤐 i guess if you can, without reprecussions, you would eh. Theres no way he gained respect for her, to not refollow girls hes been with. So something is definitely up

Reactions: 6
Is that why she’d the big moody head? Like seriously she’s never going to be happy with him.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.