Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

throwawaykid12

It took me over a year to get a new dog when I lost mine, but we have zero right to pass comments on how long it takes someone to get a dog after theirs has passed. For some people this is the only thing that will help their grief. There’s plenty of stick to be give to Ellie, but complaining about how soon they’ve got a new dog is not it lmfao wise the fuck up. Takes it to a whole new level that.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

User71983918

Miriam kept the whole thing professional, Ellie on the other hand couldn’t even go a day without saying how unfortunate she is in her life while sitting drinking wine in New York just after seeing Katie Taylor fight in madison square garden on a full expenses paid trip. Whatever management she’s with clearly need to actually explain to her how to work and be professional, she’s to used to sitting in her mams box room crying about conor every 5 minutes. BORING

Reactions: 47

Pacho

Let's speed up the timeline. 6 weeks recovery brings us to end of June. First plane out to Ibiza for 2 weeks to show off the revenge body while he goes on vacation with his family. Back texting a week after she gets home, back together & off on holiday together in August.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

kttttttttt

Chatty Member
Ellie no one wants the details on your boobs we want to know what happened in New York with Conor

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Poogram

Chatty Member
I get that impression too - if he did anything there would be screenshots etc by now. I know red flags but I see a lot on Ellie’s side too - the agression weeks ago with her brother, the strops she throws, the mood swings - saw her being very moody years ago in Orlando for no reason, the laziness, the hero worship she has for her dad too . I think he seemed genuinely thrilled they were back together. I wouldn’t call it controlling to fly over to New York / I’d see it as a huge gesture by someone who is mad about her and was trying to figure out what was going wrong and fix it. She seems to be his first love and we’ve all been there when that has ended for us . if I had the cash would possibly have considered it myself 😍😂. I can’t see anyone controlling Ellie she is very headstrong . The forever and ever playlist was on tick tok before he went over but it was empty

Charleen said off to the sun for a few days - if it was for her nose she would have said she’s open about it all. It’s definitley Ellie

But so did Ellie - maybe she had a thibk and chose who she was dating at xmas .
If I broke with someone (irregardless if it was my fault or theirs) and went on holiday and then extended it for a few days, and they flew over without my knowledge and wanted to meet me, I’d find that very controlling and narcissistic enough tbh.

Reactions: 35

Murphys Cat

I genuinely would say watching the Tik Tok of Conor Ryan and Ben squaring up to each other was the most intense second hand embarrassment I’ve ever had

Would make you want to gnaw your hand off

• Haha
Reactions: 34

User71983918

21ADDA6D-889D-408A-839F-62FCC7A57273.png

He has to be taking the piss? You weren’t missing her when you were cheating on her 174927 times, biggest manipulative attention seeker

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Sorry im sidetracking.. what's the fuckin story on them all resharing Sean Phipps story to get back his 140k following its like a fucking go fund me being shared between them all. Is your life that sad seriously 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33

youbetterst0p

But I’m sure she knew he was coming . I don’t think it’s narcissistic or controlling . He didn’t drag her back ?

You see we are all putting our experiences on our interpretation of the behaviour. I’ve never been in a controlling relationship or one with a narcissist so I see it as a last ditch romantic attempt , but others with different life experiences see it as controlling. From what I see of Ellie she can’t be controlled she’s too headstrong . She comes from a loving family so has no emotional baggage I would say she’d be hard to manipulate
Almost all your posts on here are defending Conor in some way. I mean this with no hate whatsoever but I genuinely don’t understand how anyone can justify his behaviour. There’s such a clear pattern of controlling, unfaithful, shitty behaviour. And i’m definitely not saying Ellie’s an angel, i just really don’t think Conor deserves so much benefit of the doubt 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Rubygirl96

Why do people go under the knife like lol just embrace what mamma gave ya
not everyone can embrace what they were given I had a witch nose and was slagged for years in school and jobs over it, I got my nose done now almost a year ago and it was the best money spent, the confidence it gave me is unreal and I actually love how I look finally, life’s too short so feck it why not 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
Im actually cringing for them why are they commenting like that publicly they're like two teenagers arguing on bebo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Lookwhostalking

Anyone else feel sorry for Miriam Mullins? Looks like EK has left her on her own over in NY. Not very professional of EK when it was a PR trip.

user5748

Chatty Member
In the context that the OP is saying that she is "still very young" she is not
I strongly disagree, 27 years out of what an 85-100 year lifespan? that’s really young. They said it in the context that she still has plenty of time to grow and change in life.

It’s not old but it’s definitely not very young. Plenty of people that age are done college, moved out of home, have a career starting some even have kids. What has Ellie done with her life? She’s a bit of a tosser really.
As I said above, it’s very young in my opinion. Im 27 myself and feel 21, yes I’ve probably done more than ellie because that stuff matters apparently but I don’t think we should be judging or comparing peoples ages and what they’ve achieved AT ALL, life is not a race. really hate this attitude..
Again I’m not defending ellie, not a fan of her in the slightest, she’s very immature in my eyes but that said I would never judge peoples accomplishments by age and say she’s not young just because she is in her late 20s and hasn’t achieved x y and z. It’s a ridiculous outlook when there’s no time limit on growth and opportunities to take.
The fact is anyone in Dublin at 27 these days who has achieved most of or all of those things you’ve mentioned, is in the minority for their age. Most 27 year olds are still figuring stuff out, and a lot still live at home, and they might be making mistakes to learn from just like Ellie is.

I’m also talking about the fact that I’ve seen so much of the “25+ is not young” shit on social media lately. Teenagers on tiktok genuinely think anyone above like 21 or 22 is old, you see it all the time

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

User71983918

I know how much we slate them and how embarrassing it all is but it’s genuinely so unhealthy and so manipulative, god knows what he did this time and now he’s commenting under his own tiktoks forever and ever which is the tattoos they both have, flying over to New York it’s all very controlling. I’m sure she’s a stubborn little bitch but everything he does is constant red flags for a controlling manipulative ex boyfriend and he needs someone that’s genuinely close to him to tell him to stop