Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #9 Conor & Ell, the couple from hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been asked before, but why is there a summary of Coronation Street when you click on the "Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly Threads" at the top of the page?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Im actually cringing for them why are they commenting like that publicly they're like two teenagers arguing on bebo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Shes back posting quotes on the story and he deleted pics of them from his insta, is it all off already? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her comment you never answer the phone to me 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why does she waste her time with that sap two air heads

Reactions: 19
Shes back posting quotes on the story and he deleted pics of them from his insta, is it all off already? 😂😂
Omg he did! Id say its for engagement yet again, their particularly his, life revolves around it. Pathetic.

Reactions: 8
I don’t see a difference and I think your all just seeing her without a filter 🫣

also maybe they went for a consultation for something, and it hasn’t happened yet.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think Charleen got her nose done either. She’d be covered in bandages and bruises if she did

Reactions: 2
I’ve always thought Ellie’s face looks as though it had been sat on or like the heal of bread at the end just flattened.. her nose is minuscule maybe her??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Defo say Charleen got the nose done and Ellie just went with her, there’s been times the last few days looked like Ellie been chilling on her tod, I’d say Charleen was off getting job done

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.