Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #9 Conor & Ell, the couple from hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were in the car together yesterday and they day before hardly broke up over night 😂

Reactions: 2
Usually a toxic relationships end at some point with both parties going separate ways. These 2 have taken it to the extremes of never going their separate ways. But sure listen they’re just making their lives a misery, leave them to it. Cos at this stage it’s bleeping annoying.

Reactions: 11
Guys first time posting I’m normally just nosey Nelly sitting in work reading the posts so Hi 👋🏼 hehe! But I have a theory … is it just me that thinks this but what if she’s reading all these posts and thinking to herself yeno what I’m just going to post a hape of lies and crap just on my story just to make us look like pure ejits talking absolute crap that isn’t true? Like kind of feeding into us? Maybe I’m wrong 🙈

Reactions: 9
Guys first time posting I’m normally just nosey Nelly sitting in work reading the posts so Hi 👋🏼 hehe! But I have a theory … is it just me that thinks this but what if she’s reading all these posts and thinking to herself yeno what I’m just going to post a hape of lies and crap just on my story just to make us look like pure ejits talking absolute crap that isn’t true? Like kind of feeding into us? Maybe I’m wrong 🙈
But that’s the thing, other than earlier she never posts things that make people think anything. It’s always Conor. And at this stage it’s like the boy that cried wolf… people will stop giving a duck cos it’s been recycled over and over again. Those kids that fawn over his bullshit will eventually grow up and move on and forget bout him. Then what’ll he have? The bubble will pop eventually for both of them cos at the end of the day the only thing keeping them going right now is their relationship speculation and that’s getting incredibly boring now. And not an original idea between them. Sure conor robs others ideas and makes out he invented them all. That won’t get him far in life - might do well now but not in the long run.

Reactions: 10
So painful watching from the outside in thinking you can fix something that has been broken 1000 times 😂 how does a clown like her got a following on a podcast that frequently discusses relationships? She clearly needs to sort our her own insecurities as she relies on him for her mental health & happiness. Sad to see really. Her family should be telling her to go to therapy asap.

Reactions: 7
In her heart of hearts she knows he'll cheat again. He cheated for 6 years of their relationship and he'll never change. It's crazy to see they way they have been in his recent stories. All happy like nothing happened and there was no split. I think she's scared to be alone and needs/wants someone to do everything for her in the same way her mother does everything for her. This is the cycle of their to toxic relationship. Together, argue, cheat, argue, split. She was well away from in and went back. She needs to break the cycle once and for all.

New title courtesy of @Call influencers out

Recap
Conor and Ellie are offically back together. This news item made it to Goss.ie where there was 1500 comments which were hilarious
Conor is going to run a course about social media. Cost is €200 for the day. He was a guest speaker for Cheryl Lyon’s course and within a couple of days said he was creating his own
New tit box opened in Bray
Ellie launched sunglasses. €45 a pair but can be got on Ali Express for €5. Will prob last as long as all of Conor’s ventures (teeth whitening, CR clothing etc)
Ellie gone to Turkey with Charleen. Which we are all assuming is for plastic surgery
Ellie, Charleen, Caoimhe etc all went to an outdoor rave on Easter Sunday in the pissing rain wearing EK sunglasses
Conor went to Tenerife again, got a black eye and said this was from a jet ski

If I have forgotten anything, please add
Conor has now deleted all his photos and videos he put up lately of Ellie!!!! So confused

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
But that’s the thing, other than earlier she never posts things that make people think anything. It’s always Conor. And at this stage it’s like the boy that cried wolf… people will stop giving a duck cos it’s been recycled over and over again. Those kids that fawn over his bullshit will eventually grow up and move on and forget bout him. Then what’ll he have? The bubble will pop eventually for both of them cos at the end of the day the only thing keeping them going right now is their relationship speculation and that’s getting incredibly boring now. And not an original idea between them. Sure conor robs others ideas and makes out he invented them all. That won’t get him far in life - might do well now but not in the long run.
yes actually that’s very true tbh I actually didn’t think of it like that! She’s the same age as me and I’m sorry if my friends and family allowed me to be involved in such a bleeping pathetic excuse of a relationship I’d die. The whole thing is so embarrassing at their age, just bleeping go your separate ways and be done with it absolutely ridiculous 🙄 I’m so tired of the unfollowing one week and then Ok the next it’s the most toxic thing ever, how can she be so broken and cry on her podcast longing for him then she gets him and not a wet day later she’s back posting quotes about being a sad girl or angry girl clearly towards him like just leave him be girl open your god damn eyes how can she not see it uuugggh

Reactions: 12
And the fact her sis liking posts she knows is aimed at Ellie can’t be dealing it’s like an episode of fair city 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Definitely trouble in paradise. That caption is aimed at her 😂
100% aimed at her! “Don’t get it twisted” - are lyrics in the Rihanna song she posted 🧐 🕵🏽‍♀️. The plot thickens…..

100% aimed at her! “Don’t get it twisted” - are lyrics in the Rihanna song she posted 🧐 🕵🏽‍♀️. The plot thickens…..
I’ve seen relationship between to first year kiddies have more maturity and more chance of going the length than these two dickheads 😂

Reactions: 18
Who are Ellie’s mates other than her sister and Charleen ? You would think they would tell her to cop on 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.