Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #9 Conor & Ell, the couple from hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get what she sees in him I really don’t. He thinks he’s the dogs b*locks with his overpriced dishwater- I don’t get what she sees in him his like a matchstick man. You could snap him in half like..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know we've said it before and I know I definitely mentioned it. But how is she still sought after by brands??? She is beyond dated with the recycled same look from ingot. Fashion is 0 out of 10. I ain't a fan of Charleens but I can tell Ellie's confidence to wear Charleens inspired clothes just isn't there. They don't flatter her body shape. She doesn't sell them horrible clothes, whatsoever. She looks so insecure and uncomfortable. But most sadly, she doesn't even look like shes buying what she's tryin to sell either. She's false. It's not her style. She needs to do a few modern makeup courses and update her skill. Because I can't deny the girl was good at makeup at one stage

Reactions: 14
I don’t get why he keeps ‘expanding’ these buddy cup locations- there’s barely any customers at any of the current locations as it is and all he keeps on about is his ‘new locations’ ffs you’d think someone passionate about their ‘business’ would work at improving one or two places to being quality competing coffee vendors. Instead he’s popping up as many crappy sh’tholes as he can to grab as much money as possible before parents of the kids buying his crap cop on to his cons….

Reactions: 10
I don’t get why he keeps ‘expanding’ these buddy cup locations- there’s barely any customers at any of the current locations as it is and all he keeps on about is his ‘new locations’ ffs you’d think someone passionate about their ‘business’ would work at improving one or two places to being quality competing coffee vendors. Instead he’s popping up as many crappy sh’tholes as he can to grab as much money as possible before parents of the kids buying his crap cop on to his cons….
But it's the best coffee around that..... he doesn't even produce himself..

Reactions: 5
Whoever suggested money laundering on here could be right

Reactions: 27
I'm sorry but her teeth are horrible. Her natural teeth were much nicer. It looks like it's difficult for her to speak...

Reactions: 3
Whoever suggested money laundering on here could be right
There was a whole thread about him money laundering on Twitter a few weeks back. They’re definitely on to something.

All his little buddy kip followers were trying to defend it too😂

Reactions: 10
Anyone notice it’s all influencers that have “bought” Ellie’s new glasses which she keeps sharing. She hasn’t shared anyone who has just “bought” these! It’s all people who must have been gifted them.

Reactions: 13
Anyone notice it’s all influencers that have “bought” Ellie’s new glasses which she keeps sharing. She hasn’t shared anyone who has just “bought” these! It’s all people who must have been gifted them.
I saw a post here a few days ago someone’s friend bought a pair, but that’s the only person I’ve seen. I’d say most people are aren’t going to fork out that price for some shite influencers white label AliExpress sunglasses

Reactions: 3
Would I get a decent discount if I rocked up to one of buddy cups wearing a stick man hoodie and door mat sunglasses 🤣

just to clarify I own neither 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
anyone listen to her podcast recently…The latest episode she’s all ballsy giving advice to a listener who is on and off with her bf for last 4 years…. Lol…. The irony of it - she giving relationship advice. The new found confidence in her voice is astounding

• Sick
Reactions: 21
He doesn't even know the name of his own workshop. He has the tag as, yourmoveeducation but calls it your move creative. Idiot! It's taking him a long time to sell those 20 tickets!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The pair of them in the car yesterday banging on about how it's been the worst morning ever, they are so awkward with eachother it's like listening to two 10 year olds. I'm no relationship expert but duck me that's painful to watch. It's like he has to keep getting one up on her

Reactions: 13
His sign up outside chopped that says everything they have is so cringey “cookies, good vibes, smiles, cookie trays”

Such messy advertising 😖

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.