Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the buddy cup gone from Howth? There’s been no mention of it and it’s not listed as one of the locations on the buddy cup page…

That artical is a big reach.. She says social media effected her relationship with conor doesn't say they have split

Reactions: 4
Did you take her for curry Friday pal ? Yup ouh dat I’d say she was mad for ya bro and your slick slick fringe to cover your big forehead !
Fact about it pal. Went back to me nanny’s spare room for desert bro. Granda came in and saw some tit he didn’t want to, poor fella is scarred bro. Bit strange he was hiding in the wardrobe though.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Fact about it pal. Went back to me nanny’s spare room for desert bro. Granda came in and saw some tit he didn’t want to, poor fella is scarred bro. Bit strange he was hiding in the wardrobe though.
Desert? Things must have been very, very dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my god! I knew it - you went home with Conor! 😂 in fairness I’d be scarred too 😂 I’ll say a prayer for your granda - I’d say he’ll need to wash his poor eyes out with bleach 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why the duck would anyone buy and iced coffee at this time of year. Judging by the buddy cup stories there is nobody there this morning. Would have thought Saturday morning would be busy with people out for walks and kids matches and trainings on.

Reactions: 7
Maybe I’m going mad here but did the both of them not have a picture of the same baby up at the same time last night 🧐

Reactions: 1
Maybe I’m going mad here but did the both of them not have a picture of the same baby up at the same time last night 🧐
It’s not the same baby - Conor’s mate has a new baby and Ellie’s friend had one too. Totally different people and babies.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.