Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@leeroyjenkins1 I heard your an investor bro ? Can you confirm that the cock food box will adhere to all health and safety guidelines around food? Can you confirm that it will pass environmental health checks? Or is Conor just cooking at home & selling stuff in tin foil trays ?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
@leeroyjenkins1 I heard your an investor bro ? Can you confirm that the cock food box will adhere to all health and safety guidelines around food? Can you confirm that it will pass environmental health checks? Or is Conor just cooking at home & selling stuff in tin foil trays ?
crap like this just derails the thread its getting so boring

Reactions: 25
Think he is trying to have pizza Wednesdays now too… it’s defo all undeclared free food #ads. That worm wouldn’t advertise a business for free, I report everyone of them & hope he will get removed from insta. Girl I work with is still waiting on CR whitening strips since April! She comments under the posts on insta most weeks but they just delete it! Talk about a scam

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Is the Howth one gone already? It’s gone off the page, and most posts deleted too.

Reactions: 6
Jesus I swear all these knock off online shops with the knock off tracksuits and runners! He’s advertising them all and i swear today he is in the CAB warehouse with all the seized items 🤣 don’t know how businesses still deal with him but I am thinking maybe half of them are scum bags too

• Haha
Jesus I swear all these knock off online shops with the knock off tracksuits and runners! He’s advertising them all and i swear today he is in the CAB warehouse with all the seized items 🤣 don’t know how businesses still deal with him but I am thinking maybe half of them are scum bags too
they are, they get all that crap shipped from China for eff all and sell it for hundreds. Cowboy's game.

Also the cheek of him to immmediately advertise knock off tack as soon as his insta is back from being shut down for all the fake competitions and flogging fake gear. Clearly taught him nothing

they are, they get all that crap shipped from China for eff all and sell it for hundreds. Cowboy's game.

Also the cheek of him to immmediately advertise knock off tack as soon as his insta is back from being shut down for all the fake competitions and flogging fake gear. Clearly taught him nothing
Laura b advertising fake bags aswell

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Is Turkey legs cock eyed 😆 😂 them glasses he was wearing dont suit knackers he can't pull them off haha.

Thats it you skinny twit lift those baby weights 💪
Biggest gif on the northside

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can everyone go onto this scum bags page and report every single dodgy competition and let’s get this clown banned permanently from insta? Who’s in?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.