Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right totally agree here, I dislike them both don’t follow either of them never listened to a podcast but Jesus he cheated yes he’s a head but der broke up since June fuckin hell he’s entitled to move on and enjoy his holidays, yes I do think the posts are aimed at Ellie who bleeping cares leave him do it but again he’s single I really dnt get the uproar, I get it’s prob hurting her to see (FYI I walked in on my fiancé in bed with another so I no the pain) but Jesus Christ der finished
Broke up since June? He was literally at a wedding In October together with Ellie, he has pictures of them together 😂😂

Reactions: 10
It’s not the fact he’s moved on that ppl have an issue with… it’s his pea brain for posting girls and captions and deleting them non stop trying to make a fool of her. People break up and move on everyday, but he’s a show pony and that’s the bit ppl have issues with he’s being so disrespectful

Reactions: 22
It’s not the fact he’s moved on that ppl have an issue with… it’s his pea brain for posting girls and captions and deleting them non stop trying to make a fool of her. People break up and move on everyday, but he’s a show pony and that’s the bit ppl have issues with he’s being so disrespectful
Yep I agree with this. Everyone is allowed to move on but there is a respectful way to go about things !

Reactions: 14
Ellie commented on that Tik tok saying the problem isn’t him moving on, it’s the fact the messages he’s sending her are different to the way he’s going on online.

Reactions: 20
What’s he like with that stupid stick man chain on him and the chest tattoos thinking he’s Conor mc Gregor 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder was Ellie with the fella that was in Charleen’s stories, Evan? Massive upgrade for her if so! Conor full of regret today, not so funny now are you wee dick

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Like we always knew he was a narcissistic yoke but I think we’ve only scratched the surface on seeing how manipulative he is! Now, I’m not her biggest fan. She’s a lazy yoke and genuinely wouldn’t know how to work a 20/30/40 hour week with real responsibilities however she’s better off without him! I imagine every other time he was cheating (side note - who the duck is sleeping with this overgrown earth worm Jim with tattoos?) he would possibly shift the blame back or manipulate her back. Even there a few times in his own Qs he sends to himself about Ellie, relationships and breakups, he is still convinced that they’ll be back together. So what’s his plan? Beat up any guy she dates? Lol she better be dating 10 year olds if he thinks he could physically fight anyone. He’s a spoilt only child obviously, because I can tell you my husband would not allow our son to carry on like this. Deleting posts, stories, innuendos , asking like coffee shops are the 2021 version of apple . Anyway sorry about the rant but he’s hardly potty trained and he thinks he’s the man!

Reactions: 16
Not a fan of the girls podcast but the ones with the Talking Bollox lads are very good. They should make that a regular, or Ellie should get with one of them

Reactions: 6
Not a fan of the girls podcast but the ones with the Talking Bollox lads are very good. They should make that a regular, or Ellie should get with one of them
Sounds terrible but Ellie is wayyy out of either of their leagues 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought it was a great podcast too but because the lads have such big personalities I thought they actually took over the girls podcast 🙈

Calvin was the one who would say okay let's move on as if it was his own show. Not dissing the girls at all, as they are only starting out, but the lads are out there on their own -unique duo 👏🏻

Reactions: 3
So there's a few saying she hooked up with his cousin? Who are they referring to? And some saying she's got a new bf?
I understand the Tiktok vid and I'm delighted his disrespect to the girl is being highlighted to all the kiddos that stan (or did stan) Conor the Horror. I'm here for his failure 100000%
So Caoimhe tore him a new hole on his insta post about Roses for his Mam? I'm blocked so anyone got screenshots? I only know this from the Tiktok comments saying she commented

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Reading back through the old threads & the screenshots from years ago on his Instagram are bleeping clean rotten. Captions like “holy mother of all cum shots” on a pic of Kylie Jenner, hand on a girls arse saying they might tell you to stop but they love it, whole wreck of misogynistic, dirty wee comments/pictures.

would of saved them to repost but didn’t even bother, didn’t want the bleep in my photos for even a few seconds

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
anyone else just in complete awe how this fella is 26 year old and records himself biting into chicken and puts it up online as if people want to see it. Would you not just put down the phone and enjoy your holiday? I’ve seen teenagers with more maturity, it’s baffling how out of touch with the real world this fella is. also said how he couldn’t wait to not drink today and the friend’s story shows him and a bottle of corona hahaha!

Reactions: 16
Reading back through the old threads & the screenshots from years ago on his Instagram are bleeping clean rotten. Captions like “holy mother of all cum shots” on a pic of Kylie Jenner, hand on a girls arse saying they might tell you to stop but they love it, whole wreck of misogynistic, dirty wee comments/pictures.

would of saved them to repost but didn’t even bother, didn’t want the bleep in my photos for even a few seconds
He used to post vile captions about Ellie too about getting his leg over on his posts and posting stories of her knickers on the floor. He's an immature pig

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.