Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bloggahbloggah

Walked by the buddy cup parked up at Malahide castle this morning and the promotion was a bag of jellies and a ribena for 8 euro.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

ontheroad13

In fairness it has nothing to do with that girl. Conor is using her as fuel to the fire with ellie. That girl in the pic hasnt posted one thing and her followers are flying up by the thousands. The girl is a beautiful stunning girl who has done nothing wrong, she is right to get a holiday romance if thats what shes into. Leave them be, i just hope ellie will move on for gokd. Poor girls i feel sorry for them both
A holiday romance with conor buddy cup ryan cmon now

• Haha
  • Sick
Ellie genuinely looks heartbroken. I think she even knows that it's done for good, knows her worth and knows that it's completely over.

We've all been there in all fairness! In a relationship with someone that we think we'll grow old with and then it hits you, he isn't the one. I hope for her sake she heals, learns she's worth so much more and focuses on her. I really like her to be honest 🥰

throwawaykid12

Reading back through the old threads & the screenshots from years ago on his Instagram are fucking clean rotten. Captions like “holy mother of all cum shots” on a pic of Kylie Jenner, hand on a girls arse saying they might tell you to stop but they love it, whole wreck of misogynistic, dirty wee comments/pictures.

would of saved them to repost but didn’t even bother, didn’t want the cunt in my photos for even a few seconds

• Sick
  • Wow

Antop2020

Chatty Member
Cringe at Ellie and Charlene up on the stage at the teeny bopper fest they are at... 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈..... In true girlo style 🤷‍♀️😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Ciarahunbun

This is all out if his marketing book which he thinks is pure genius. Basically offended anyone and everyone is get views up. Little does he know he’s just coming across as a complete asshole. His narrative of the day changes on what’s hot and what can get peoples back up. Outrageous marketing genius? No. Complete obnoxious scamming prick? Yes.
The scamming is what gets me. I don’t care if people follow him, comment on his posts or even buy his food etc. But running fake competitions crosses a line for me, he should not able to make money through Instagram by running fake competitions on Instagram

Maniac2003

Chatty Member
One of our group has seen him in action first hand, check this shit out. His MO is to go to a bar with a load of cronies they set up a tab order away like hell and start producing the cameras and all that shit. Then when the bill is produced start playing up and disputing all the transactions saying they have recordings and making an absolute scene, most businesses relent and give a freebie, the ore honorable one stand up to the turkey legged bully make him pay and tell him to fuck off. Majority though succumb to the little shit. Wonder how hed react to a proper influencer doing the same to him.

• Wow

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
This gonna sound controversial but it's just my opinion.... Everyone here seems to put Ellie on a throne like she's so amazing and way to good for him, I don't see it??
She's a lazy unmotivated miserable girl in my opinion and very boring....
She doesn't put any work into her content or changing it up, she just cannot be arsed to do anything, she's not even arsed to do make up looks anymore.... Every look is the same.....
I don't get the hype?
She's a pretty girl but not stunning IMO
And she has nothing going on in her head
No opinions on anything
No drive to work or reach goals
She could have raked it in when she was in her prime but she is too lazy and whingy to do anything....
I think she would drag any lad down
She seems nearly depressed alot of the time
Sitting around all day in a house coat
I cannot stand Connor but say what you want about him he is making alot of money
He is setting up those pop ups everywhere
He never has a day off
As annoying as he is he knows his niche and he is sell sell sell on his page
Loads of collaborations
He never seems to have a day off from selling either his business or other people's
But I'd bet my life on it that he makes more money than her now
He will bypass her cause she's too lazy and has no drive
To me Ellie is a very draining person whereas Connor is an upbeat person, v annoying at times but also funny at times too.
I think she is gonna be the one that is sorry.....
I agree with the first bit of her appearing to not have any drive, lazy, mam does everything for her etc I've even said it before on here but lately Im beginning to believe it was her relationship causing this. She seems to be improving and I hope she continues because she could do well if she really tried.
I absolutely don't agree with the last part. It's over the top, money grabbing not genuine hard work. He scams and schemes to make money. That isn't something to look up to.

Kellsb13

He honestly loves himself and he’s woeful!!! Strutting around with no top on…. Calm down tic tac tits if you had the body of a man you might turn a few heads but you’ve the body of a 12 year old boy 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

blshsjsma

His story today he said he’ll only ever get in a relationship with one person😂👀 clearly still trying to get her back!

• Haha

Princess Castle

That dark lip liner that Ellie does is the worst thing ever. It’s even more annoying then their childish behaviour. No one really believed that they broke up anyway, they were seen together all over the place.
But seriously…- this lip liner….seriously.

brandambassador

VIP Member
It’s Andy goonerys bar, he was done by cab years ago so his car business got shut down. He is a massive criminal in clondalkin. His brother is Jamie the gym guy , Andy also owns the gym and their other brother has his wife running sunbed shops all money laundering. His son just had a baby and the mother of child got a suspended sentence for being caught with 300,000 worth of heroin , she went into preterm labour two days after sentencing. You couldn’t pay me to live that life , must be in a heightened state of fear daily!! Ellie And caoimhe both hang out with these gangs , caoimhe hangs out with John gilling and family , he was shot in her best friends house
this has made me think maybe Conor has his insta page down because he could have been reported for all his dodgy scams etc ! I mean like guards wise, not just insta

leeroyjenkins1

so do I… doesn’t hide himself very well on here 😂

Suppose so cos she’s been dead for years now, you gobshite…. Maybe learn to not bring other people family members into it as your come backs, you said the same thing about my mam not too long ago and she’s dead too 🙄 Broaden your vocabulary and all that…
Damn shawty kinda feisty, add my snap baby rawr xx

I’m officially announcing my retirement from being the only entertaining person on this thread. It’s been a pleasure, don’t cry because it’s over smile because it happened. Hopefully see yiz all at the buddy cup for a carpocinno bro. Siiiikeee bleedin thick’s.

Yours truly,
Uncle Leroy x.

• Haha

samcron

I’d rather dip my tit in mud and fry it than eat the food that he’s producing. Bread looks like it was cut from a slab of cement.

• Haha