Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder is Ellie on a date with the guy on Charleen Murphy story? It seems to just be Charleen, Dano , Ellie and another fella!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He’s saying he can do what he wants cause they’re broke up since June.. was it not this week or last week he was captioning posts ‘she’s with someone else now’ ??? He started this whole thing, Ellie had kept her mouth shut even though she has a podcast where she could have torn him to shreds. He was all the big man posting when he was pissed but the backlash isn’t suiting his narrative at all now that he’s sober, gobshite

Reactions: 12
Haven't listened to one of Ellie's podcasts, but looking forward to the next.

Reactions: 2
Would someone please mind explaining why the uproar? In the nicest way possible I’m not really seeing what the issue is with him moving on… am I missing part of the story? I know he’s a head but I don’t believe she’s been an angel either? 🧐

Reactions: 5
Would someone please mind explaining why the uproar? In the nicest way possible I’m not really seeing what the issue is with him moving on… am I missing part of the story? I know he’s a head but I don’t believe she’s been an angel either? 🧐
Right totally agree here, I dislike them both don’t follow either of them never listened to a podcast but Jesus he cheated yes he’s a head but der broke up since June fuckin hell he’s entitled to move on and enjoy his holidays, yes I do think the posts are aimed at Ellie who bleeping cares leave him do it but again he’s single I really dnt get the uproar, I get it’s prob hurting her to see (FYI I walked in on my fiancé in bed with another so I no the pain) but Jesus Christ der finished

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.