Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heya Conor 👋

CEC718E9-89C8-4209-896A-232F3AB8550C.jpeg
A66E350F-9DFC-4F58-90A7-16904680ECBA.jpeg
ABE3F1FC-5CB4-4A53-A6A3-C6CF07926865.jpeg

Give over now and enjoy your holiday… having barneys with your bestie and all cos your in the height of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He is a cretin. Any girl with a bit of cop on and self dignity would run him a mile at the first approach. How is immature, grease ball like him attractive. What does he bring to the table 🤮🤮
She commented again on the tiktok posted earlier

Reactions: 10
Oh god.. she’s taking the bait by commenting!! She was doing so well taking the classy not talking about it route…

Reactions: 19
Nearly crying in all his snaps and his mate looks like he can’t wait to get away from him and home…. Great holiday he’s having! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did he delete the story where he said they broke up in June? I re watched and can’t find it 😂
Sounds about right anyway because that’s when they stopped posting each other.
I actually thought the break up was a publicity stunt for her B perfect collection but now I really feel sorry for her.. he must have driven her into a very bad place when she was constantly at home in her dressing down, sleeping till noon, etc.

Reactions: 8
Did he delete the story where he said they broke up in June? I re watched and can’t find it 😂
Sounds about right anyway because that’s when they stopped posting each other.
I actually thought the break up was a publicity stunt for her B perfect collection but now I really feel sorry for her.. he must have driven her into a very bad place when she was constantly at home in her dressing down, sleeping till noon, etc.
Just went back to check, they're deleted, typical of him. He was basically saying they're broke up since June so he can do what he wants and she can do what she wants and he doesn't have to explain himself to anyone..... While continuing to explain himself the absolute melt

Reactions: 18
Anyone think he’ll continue to post that kind of tit or he’s done now??
Ellie seems to past her breaking point by commenting back to stuff so I think tit will hit the fan if he continues… 🤔

Reactions: 8
I u followed he annoyed me with his click bait post, scrawny little runt like him

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand what any girl sees in him. He’s like a 12 year old boy on hormone tablets with the few pubes on his face. Thinks he has a top half like McGregor, more like a McNugget.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What’s with her fake giveaway with that steroid head Brandon. How does anyone think he’s giving away €3-4k worth of equipment? Oh wait he was giving that away back in early December and then again tonight. She’s not far behind the scams herself. But Conor the little weasel is well ahead on that front. Can someone cancel these two in 2022

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Just went back to check, they're deleted, typical of him. He was basically saying they're broke up since June so he can do what he wants and she can do what she wants and he doesn't have to explain himself to anyone..... While continuing to explain himself the absolute melt
Its all on war against instagrammers you can go back and look through his stories! Idiot posting and then deleting. What a big strong man

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.