Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dee_mc

VIP Member
Dee has really struggled losing the baby weight. And she carries it everywhere, face, arms, chest etc. She’s had babies back to back. I thought she’s lost a lot of weight when I saw her at the VMAs but put her beside Megan Fox and she would practically have looked obese.
She also gets posted alot by him with no makeup, hair scraped up etc. She scrubs up extremely well and is very striking with full glam done, I think more so as a brunette - sets off her eyes and skin so much more than the blonde. But take the glam off and she (like most of us) is just an averagely pretty girl. Not in the same league as those Hollywood bitches
Can I just point out that she only had her third child 3-4 months ago. Not that it's ever OK to critique a woman's efforts to lose her pregnancy weight, but commenting on it so soon after childbirth and using terms like "practically obese next to Megan Fox" is quite cruel tbh!
The bollix she's engaged to is no raving beauty himself and is seriously punching above his weight, if you'll pardon the pun. Let's not lose sight of the fact that as "just" an averagely pretty girl, she's still far too good for that psycho. It's just a pity she doesn't know it.

• Heart
Reactions: 88

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She isn’t though. She was a good looking woman, but since the kids she has let herself go. I think this is a major issue for them. He can have Victoria secret models and he knows it, yet for all she’s done for him he cannot just leave her. It is a terrible cycle they are in.
He’d do her a favour if he left her. She is a lovely looking woman. She had 3 kids one after the other. She hasn’t let herself go. He is no catch for any woman, model or otherwise

Reactions: 61

Badirene

VIP Member
I can only speak from my own experience with others and say that when a form of abuse is suspected staying on civil terms with the abuser makes it harder for them to alienate their victim from those who care about them.
I agree with this, a family member sadly married a man that is quick with his fists. It started before they married, many in the family refused to attend the wedding thinking she would wake up and walk away from him. She is now isolated from them as they didn't "support or love her" (according to wanker hubby) I kept my mouth shut, attended the wedding to support her, I am sweetness and light to him, but what he doesn't know is that I told her if she ever needs helps I will be there no questions asked, no matter the hour of the day I will be there, she has a room here in my home, I have a small escape fund of savings she can use, as I say nothing negative about or to him he has no reason to isolate her from me, yet he continues to try and she is starting to question him on it and he can give no answer to why I'm not supportive, nice or kind. If he keeps pushing she will eventually wake up and hopefully leave. If that happens I am a safe spot to land for her. I hope Dee's family are playing the long game too.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Flower45

VIP Member
Delighted theres a thread on him. Two women this week have filed law suits on him. Dating back to 2018. He is scum and his family are a pack of scanger leeches.

• Wow
Reactions: 50

topbop

This!! How many times have girls claimed to be assaulted by a famous rich person, its happened to so many. Ofcourse not saying everyone is making it up but alot off these girls are looking for a big pay day and many celebs may pay them off just to get away from it. Also that girl Terri is a classic case off this, she's vile and dressing her child in Irish football kits etc, she's just begging to be picked up by the daily mail for a quick buck. As many things as conor may be I just can't believe he is a rapist. People need to get off the sun and daily mail gossip stories and look for cold hard facts. Imagine a member off your family got falsely accused and had to deal with this.
How many girls have been raped /assaulted but either didn't go to the police or did go and weren't believed or made to believe that it was their fault? That number would be way way higher than the number of women that are trying to cash in. And attitudes like yours are part of the problem. Why do you not believe that he is a rapist? Why are you prepared to believe him, and not her?

• Heart
Reactions: 49

MunHun

VIP Member
This!! How many times have girls claimed to be assaulted by a famous rich person, its happened to so many. Ofcourse not saying everyone is making it up but alot off these girls are looking for a big pay day and many celebs may pay them off just to get away from it. Also that girl Terri is a classic case off this, she's vile and dressing her child in Irish football kits etc, she's just begging to be picked up by the daily mail for a quick buck. As many things as conor may be I just can't believe he is a rapist. People need to get off the sun and daily mail gossip stories and look for cold hard facts. Imagine a member off your family got falsely accused and had to deal with this.
So you don’t believe the garda or the sexual assault unit at the Rotunda hospital who have said the girl suffered a vicious sexual assault and was badly beaten up. She had to have surgery. Does that sound consensual? Like somebody looking for a payday?

• Heart
Reactions: 47

dee_mc

VIP Member
The irony of someone whos taken every drug under the sun but refuses to take a life-saving vaccine.

He's an absolute embarrassment to Ireland. I hope someone publishes a massive expose on him someday.
The irony of a rapist preaching the importance of consent.
He's the biggest hypocrite and self-serving arsehole going.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

LaraQ

VIP Member
God,I loathe this guy and I absolutely believe he is a serial rapist.His fiancee is a total doormat to stay with him as long as she has.

Reactions: 41

Flower45

VIP Member
She is absolutely mad about him. Hard to understand he is such an ugly thug. After all these years she is still only his girlfriend and exhausted from having children.
The comments about letting herself go and her weight are downright disgusting. Maybe her confidence is low and how could it not be if that's what some people comment?

Reactions: 41

Silverback

VIP Member
How on earth could you stay with your partner knowing not only that he has cheated on you but is also a serial rapist?!

Reactions: 40

Reraciara

Chatty Member
I’ve heard he use to beat the shit out of her before he was famous, she’s lost all of her mates over him too they all drifted away over the years cos she wouldn’t listen to anyone who told her to leave him. I’ve never known a woman more obsessed with a man i don’t think there’s anything he could do that would change her mind
I've heard though the grapevine that before he was famous she turned up at a house party Conor was already riding some girl in one of the bedrooms upstairs and she waited downstairs for him to finish - where is her self respect??!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Thatbbaskin

Definitely an injunction on reporting on this rape case in the Irish press.
Have seen all the what's app shots from when news first broke that he raped this woman at a hotel party in Dublin, it's well know around Dublin and Kildare he is known for this. Absolute scum of the earth I hope she has a better chance with a civil case as the conviction percentage for rape and abuse cases in Ireland is a disgrace.
100% Terry's little girl Clodagh is his, he paid her off she has been seen in Dublin and Kildare with her little girl. And she also flew to New York a few days after she said she filed for a paternity test. He deserves everything that is coming his way.
The rape, is that the girl who was on her period and said no, he raped her and she had to get her tampon surgically removed? I remember reading that a year or 2 ago but they never actually named him it was described as a Irish sports person but everyone was saying it was him, its such a shame because he is absolutely amazing at fighting and he's built himself such an amazing life... why do these men think they can do what the hell they want to women and then pay there way out of it

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Sickofinstacrap

I pray to god mcgregors past catches up with him and this girl and her mother hang him out to dry. I’m sure there are plenty other girls that will come forward but in Ireland, he’s so Rich, and has gang links, I can see why you would be terrified to come out against him. Especially seeing the awful stuff wrote online about this poor girl from his rotten minions. Rape culture in Ireland is Terrifying and completely swept under the carpet, the blame is nearly always tried to be pinned on the girl and don’t get me started on the corruption in the Gards 💔💔💔 I pray she gets justice and that he gets his comeuppance

• Sad
Reactions: 38

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
I pray to god mcgregors past catches up with him and this girl and her mother hang him out to dry. I’m sure there are plenty other girls that will come forward but in Ireland, he’s so Rich, and has gang links, I can see why you would be terrified to come out against him. Especially seeing the awful stuff wrote online about this poor girl from his rotten minions. Rape culture in Ireland is Terrifying and completely swept under the carpet, the blame is nearly always tried to be pinned on the girl and don’t get me started on the corruption in the Gards 💔💔💔 I pray she gets justice and that he gets his comeuppance
Rape culture here is disgusting. Never forget the trouble with Paddy Jackson. Absolute scumbag.

Reactions: 35