Conor Mcgregor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband took one look at the picture of MGK and said what is he wearing and is that makeup or glitter on his face 🤣
As much as I think Conor is a scumbag, I don’t get the hype around MGK at all or his style/image. Rappers have changed and hit in a good way, maybe his ego was too big to take a pic

Reactions: 7
What happened to dees face. Photos at MTV awards look like she's pumped with filler

Reactions: 9
I agree he will have been trying to get a pic with Megan and got told were to go. He was clearly asking everyone for pics as per his Instagram stories. If Megan had have given him the come on, Dee would have sat in the front of the limo whilst he had his way with her. No amount of money and designer goods would I put up with how that man disrespects her, she's a good looking women she needs to move on.

Reactions: 16
I agree he will have been trying to get a pic with Megan and got told were to go. He was clearly asking everyone for pics as per his Instagram stories. If Megan had have given him the come on, Dee would have sat in the front of the limo whilst he had his way with her. No amount of money and designer goods would I put up with how that man disrespects her, she's a good looking women she needs to move on.
She isn’t though. She was a good looking woman, but since the kids she has let herself go. I think this is a major issue for them. He can have Victoria secret models and he knows it, yet for all she’s done for him he cannot just leave her. It is a terrible cycle they are in.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She isn’t though. She was a good looking woman, but since the kids she has let herself go. I think this is a major issue for them. He can have Victoria secret models and he knows it, yet for all she’s done for him he cannot just leave her. It is a terrible cycle they are in.
He’d do her a favour if he left her. She is a lovely looking woman. She had 3 kids one after the other. She hasn’t let herself go. He is no catch for any woman, model or otherwise

Reactions: 61
My husband took one look at the picture of MGK and said what is he wearing and is that makeup or glitter on his face 🤣
As much as I think Conor is a scumbag, I don’t get the hype around MGK at all or his style/image. Rappers have changed and hit in a good way, maybe his ego was too big to take a pic
I detest everything about "Water Pistol" Kelly - he is everything I dislike,= - what he values how he expresses himself - I detest.

But he is not really a rapper anymore - he started out a rapper but he evolved over to Punk rock type thing - he is more basing himself on a Tommy Lee type figure from Motley Crew - that kind of disgusting type of Druggie Man living a warped Life.

Reactions: 8
Dee has really struggled losing the baby weight. And she carries it everywhere, face, arms, chest etc. She’s had babies back to back. I thought she’s lost a lot of weight when I saw her at the VMAs but put her beside Megan Fox and she would practically have looked obese.
She also gets posted alot by him with no makeup, hair scraped up etc. She scrubs up extremely well and is very striking with full glam done, I think more so as a brunette - sets off her eyes and skin so much more than the blonde. But take the glam off and she (like most of us) is just an averagely pretty girl. Not in the same league as those Hollywood witches

I think Dee is beautiful. Even the latest post in the denim play suit she has little make up on and she’s fab. He is punching well above his weight.

Reactions: 27
Just reading back over the news reports from the "alleged" :rolleyes: rape in the hotel and he admits he had consensual sex with that woman that night. Now don't get me wrong, imo, he's 10000% guilty of her vicious assault but even him admitting to that shows what a walk over Dee seems to be.
I think she's beautiful and more so when she's not glamed up. Is she under the thumb too and taking a beating off him or is she in it for the money? She's a door mat to him regardless and I hope this girl bringing the civil case shows him for what he really is.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Dee has really struggled losing the baby weight. And she carries it everywhere, face, arms, chest etc. She’s had babies back to back. I thought she’s lost a lot of weight when I saw her at the VMAs but put her beside Megan Fox and she would practically have looked obese.
She also gets posted alot by him with no makeup, hair scraped up etc. She scrubs up extremely well and is very striking with full glam done, I think more so as a brunette - sets off her eyes and skin so much more than the blonde. But take the glam off and she (like most of us) is just an averagely pretty girl. Not in the same league as those Hollywood witches
This. I feel like if she's not glammed up she looks like a slob, her hair is always always scrapped back, I don't know why she bothers with those really long extensions when it's always up..her real hair must be wrecked. The blonde just doesn't do anything for her, was so much better dark. She is alot heavier and I know she's had 3 kids back to back and one just recently but she really doesn't seem arsed about it and tbf he doesn't seem to either. She has every means tho to loose the weight of chefs, nannies while at the gym, the best trainers but she doesn't so she's obviously happy.

I have an 18 month old and I have become so guilty of just throwing on tracksuits and scraping my hair back. I think wfh hasnt helped either because I dont have to make the effort I used to when I used to go to the office. I admire Dee for being confident in herself and her post baby body. I am sure she will get back to a fitter self in time. As has been said, she has the means but probably doesnt feel any need to. I was the opposite and still am. obsessed with being pancake flat ha.
I have wondered why she stays with him. I know he is the kids father but like if my guy was cheating on me Id leave. No one wants their kids growing up to think that that is ok. Maybe they live seperately and just put on a show for the public? It is a wierd one for me. I do think it is much harder to leave relationships like that than we think. I do hope she finds peace and happiness though.

Reactions: 10
Can I just point out that she only had her third child 3-4 months ago. Not that it's ever OK to critique a woman's efforts to lose her pregnancy weight, but commenting on it so soon after childbirth and using terms like "practically obese next to Megan Fox" is quite cruel tbh!
The bollix she's engaged to is no raving beauty himself and is seriously punching above his weight, if you'll pardon the pun. Let's not lose sight of the fact that as "just" an averagely pretty girl, she's still far too good for that psycho. It's just a pity she doesn't know it.

• Heart
Reactions: 88
I have an 18 month old and I have become so guilty of just throwing on tracksuits and scraping my hair back. I think wfh hasnt helped either because I dont have to make the effort I used to when I used to go to the office. I admire Dee for being confident in herself and her post baby body. I am sure she will get back to a fitter self in time. As has been said, she has the means but probably doesnt feel any need to. I was the opposite and still am. obsessed with being pancake flat ha.
I have wondered why she stays with him. I know he is the kids father but like if my guy was cheating on me Id leave. No one wants their kids growing up to think that that is ok. Maybe they live seperately and just put on a show for the public? It is a wierd one for me. I do think it is much harder to leave relationships like that than we think. I do hope she finds peace and happiness though.
I’d guess he exercises a lot of control over her. I wouldn’t be at all surprised to hear there is a violent element to it. I used to shake my head thinking of her staying with him but in recent years I feel sympathy for her.

Reactions: 11
This. I feel like if she's not glammed up she looks like a slob, her hair is always always scrapped back, I don't know why she bothers with those really long extensions when it's always up..her real hair must be wrecked. The blonde just doesn't do anything for her, was so much better dark. She is alot heavier and I know she's had 3 kids back to back and one just recently but she really doesn't seem arsed about it and tbf he doesn't seem to either. She has every means tho to loose the weight of chefs, nannies while at the gym, the best trainers but she doesn't so she's obviously happy.
Wow really why her her weight an issue

Reactions: 8
I genuinely don’t think Dee leaving Conor is an option for her. I think her eyes look so sad. He comes onto other women in front of her , can you imagine what happens in private ?

Reactions: 21
She is absolutely mad about him. Hard to understand he is such an ugly thug. After all these years she is still only his girlfriend and exhausted from having children.
The comments about letting herself go and her weight are downright disgusting. Maybe her confidence is low and how could it not be if that's what some people comment?

Reactions: 41
She is absolutely mad about him. Hard to understand he is such an ugly thug. After all these years she is still only his girlfriend and exhausted from having children.
The comments about letting herself go and her weight are downright disgusting. Maybe her confidence is low and how could it not be if that's what some people comment?
I think she looks stunning
I couldn’t pull off that designer dress she had on fitted like a glove the way people are going in here you would think she is obese it’s shocking and I’m not sure designers make large normal sizes they are known for making tiny sizes I’d say the camera adds pounds
She seems happy she will want for nothing in life she has three beautiful healthy children and no doubt a big wedding in the plans ahead

Reactions: 5
For anyone familiar with Aoife's dog groomer 'DE NEEEEECCCKKKK A YOU' outburst from a few years ago, would highly recommending checking out @bigdirtyfry on Insta's indie band cover of it. Never fails to make me cackle. He also has one for 'Well it was fuckin one of yis... DESGUSTAN' up there, and a few more classics. Quality 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Don’t get me wrong, I feel for Dee in a way and in a way standing by a rapist and someone who has so publicly disrespected her so many times deserves no sympathy.

My points above were all more so about how she’s now in a world where the spotlight is on her on red carpet etc. compared to celebrities the likes of Megan Fox. Wouldn’t wish that on anyone. Like JLO at 50 ffs. Especially 4 months after having a baby. It wasn’t intending to be cruel, it’s stating a fact that sadly a size 10 or 12 girl which is slim would look obese beside someone who is a size 0 or size 2.

I wouldn’t let my partner put a picture on his social media of me with no make up on or in a bikini so she’s obviously confident in her own skin and all power to her. I hope she doesn’t overdo the injectables on her face like Aoife as she has kept very natural to date

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.