Conor Mcgregor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again, this is easy to say, you have no actual stories. We are looking for actual stories, not he’s a dirtbag and assaults people.
This!! How many times have girls claimed to be assaulted by a famous rich person, its happened to so many. Ofcourse not saying everyone is making it up but alot off these girls are looking for a big pay day and many celebs may pay them off just to get away from it. Also that girl Terri is a classic case off this, she's vile and dressing her child in Irish football kits etc, she's just begging to be picked up by the daily mail for a quick buck. As many things as conor may be I just can't believe he is a rapist. People need to get off the sun and daily mail gossip stories and look for cold hard facts. Imagine a member off your family got falsely accused and had to deal with this.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
This!! How many times have girls claimed to be assaulted by a famous rich person, its happened to so many. Ofcourse not saying everyone is making it up but alot off these girls are looking for a big pay day and many celebs may pay them off just to get away from it. Also that girl Terri is a classic case off this, she's vile and dressing her child in Irish football kits etc, she's just begging to be picked up by the daily mail for a quick buck. As many things as conor may be I just can't believe he is a rapist. People need to get off the sun and daily mail gossip stories and look for cold hard facts. Imagine a member off your family got falsely accused and had to deal with this.
So you don’t believe the garda or the sexual assault unit at the Rotunda hospital who have said the girl suffered a vicious sexual assault and was badly beaten up. She had to have surgery. Does that sound consensual? Like somebody looking for a payday?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Did Terri ever speak again about Conor after the news of the paternity test?
Nope, her Instagram comments immediately went on restricted mode then she just suddenly and mysteriously went from everyday of her life in her mums council house in Liverpool with one English caravan park holiday a year to a no expenses spared national tour of every state of America and now living in a fancy beach side home in Devon or somewhere from what I can gather…

Some might say there’s a link there 😉

Reactions: 26
No idea, it is a revealed blind on crazy days and nights
I heard the same about reconstructive surgery...I'm not sure who from but it was somebody local in Limerick that mentioned it.

Reactions: 6
How many girls have been raped /assaulted but either didn't go to the police or did go and weren't believed or made to believe that it was their fault? That number would be way way higher than the number of women that are trying to cash in. And attitudes like yours are part of the problem. Why do you not believe that he is a rapist? Why are you prepared to believe him, and not her?

• Heart
Reactions: 49
How many girls have been raped /assaulted but either didn't go to the police or did go and weren't believed or made to believe that it was their fault? That number would be way way higher than the number of women that are trying to cash in. And attitudes like yours are part of the problem. Why do you not believe that he is a rapist? Why are you prepared to believe him, and not her?
I'm not saying I don't believe these things havint happened to the girls.. but are telling me there's never been anyone to make false allegations esp against rich celebrities? You can't just read what Sally on tattle wrote cause a friend read about it online. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? If someone raped me, I wouldn't accept all the money in the world I'd be taking them down. Everyone here seems to really dislike him and that can also cloud judgement.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I'm not saying I don't believe these things havint happened to the girls.. but are telling me there's never been anyone to make false allegations esp against rich celebrities? You can't just read what Sally on tattle wrote cause a friend read about it online. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? If someone raped me, I wouldn't accept all the money in the world I'd be taking them down. Everyone here seems to really dislike him and that can also cloud judgement.
easy to say you’d take them down; you clearly haven’t experienced the level of intimidation that can take place in even cases of rape that involve people who are not well known, never mind mcgregor. This is exactly the mentality that leads to ‘what were you wearing, had you drank alcohol, we heard you slept with 6 men in the previous year’ kind of crap that victims are subjected to.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Not being funny but you haven't a clue what you are talking about. So naive that you think its as easy as taking him down?! Please
He has connections with serious Low life criminals who intimate and threaten anyone who goes against him. Why should anyone provide proof for you when all you are doing is gossiping?
He has ruined peoples lives and its the attitudes and victim blaming that enables it. The reason the dpp didnt charge him was it was his word against hers he admitted sleeping with her. He is a dirtbag and the rape culture attitude in this country is sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Not being funny but you haven't a clue what you are talking about. So naive that you think its as easy as taking him down?! Please
He has connections with serious Low life criminals who intimate and threaten anyone who goes against him. Why should anyone provide proof for you when all you are doing is gossiping?
He has ruined peoples lives and its the attitudes and victim blaming that enables it. The reason the dpp didnt charge him was it was his word against hers he admitted sleeping with her. He is a dirtbag and the rape culture attitude in this country is sickening.
OK Where's the proof he admitted sleeping with her or did you just read that here?

OK Where's the proof he admitted sleeping with her or did you just read that here?
Also how I am just gossiping? I'm doing the very opposite trying to see proof where as YOU are telling gossip stories with the fact behind it.

Last edited:
What do you mean proof. He went voluntarily to the police and admitted sex had taken place. I don't need to provide YOU with proof! Do your own research.

Reactions: 14
Was widely reported at the time. I dont listen to the "word on the street" His name is dirt in Crumlin its open knowledge.
I'm not interested in widely reported information. If it was widely reported off a 2 headed dog roaming about then you would believe that too.

I'm not interested in widely reported information. If it was widely reported off a 2 headed dog roaming about then you would believe that too.
What part of I don't need to prove anything to you are you not getting. Your example above makes no sense. How could you not be interested in what was reported? The facts you mean? 🙄
If you want to think he didn't do it and she beat herself up them go ahead I have no interest in your opinion or what you think.
He admitted sex, she was black and blue and had other injuries. Could I go on? Yep but I don't know whose reading here.
If want to think anyone would make that up for money it says more about you so I'm not interested in a conversation.

Reactions: 16
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Is his sister Aoife now divorced from Mark? Her new Instagram post suggests so! 🤔
I had noticed the twins and their eyebrows hadn’t been pictured in any family events in the last couple of years. They used to always pop up in the photos then whoosh they were gone.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.