Conor Mcgregor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Conor wants Ireland to leave the EU over mandated vaccines. In other words he would rather Ireland enter economic ruin just so he does not have to get the vaccine! King Joffrey from Games of Thrones would be proud, anti- vax them, anti- vax them all!
He's a scumbag of the highest order.
Easily known he won't face any financial repercussions if Ireland leave EU

Reactions: 7
The irony of someone whos taken every drug under the sun but refuses to take a life-saving vaccine.

He's an absolute embarrassment to Ireland. I hope someone publishes a massive expose on him someday.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The irony of someone whos taken every drug under the sun but refuses to take a life-saving vaccine.

He's an absolute embarrassment to Ireland. I hope someone publishes a massive expose on him someday.
The irony of a rapist preaching the importance of consent.
He's the biggest hypocrite and self-serving hole going.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Conor is probably annoyed cos he wont get back into America without a vaccination....

Reactions: 3
Conor is probably annoyed cos he wont get back into America without a vaccination....
Any other person with convictions and behaviour like his wouldn’t get into America either… rules don’t apply to this puke

Reactions: 11
I wonder why he has spent so much time outside of Ireland this year and last year.
I know it could be due or partially due to restrictions (although he is a law unto himself anyway), I wonder where he has to file his returns for 2021. Having said that it's probably also handy for any porta potty crap he's into 🤢
That gammy knob of his must be hanging together at this stage.
For a wan that goes on about how much he does for his ma and how much he loves Ireland, he's never around. God knows who had to mind the poor dog. Not to mind what he's haemorrhaging through all the cars and material crap laying idle at home. They'll all have to be replaced in the new year when he's back.
Proper deadbeat he is.

Reactions: 8
I wonder why he has spent so much time outside of Ireland this year and last year.
I know it could be due or partially due to restrictions (although he is a law unto himself anyway), I wonder where he has to file his returns for 2021. Having said that it's probably also handy for any porta potty crap he's into 🤢
That gammy knob of his must be hanging together at this stage.
For a wan that goes on about how much he does for his ma and how much he loves Ireland, he's never around. God knows who had to mind the poor dog. Not to mind what he's haemorrhaging through all the cars and material crap laying idle at home. They'll all have to be replaced in the new year when he's back.
Proper deadbeat he is.
I would imagine it was restrictions over here and flight restrictions back to the US and also tax avoidance. I heard off a Latvian woman he also has a place in Russia and appears on Russian media quite a bit.

Reactions: 1
I would imagine it was restrictions over here and flight restrictions back to the US and also tax avoidance. I heard off a Latvian woman he also has a place in Russia and appears on Russian media quite a bit.
he doesn't appear on Russian media a lot, his popularity has massively dwindled.

Big fat head on him now as well. I can't stand the sight of him
Yeah, the head on him is disgusting.
He looks like soiled leather at this stage.
He actually thinks and believes he's very attractive 😂
The face is an absolute state.
The mini stunted pecs on him and no sign of abs whatsoever. The legs are woeful on him only he flexes hard for photos. Only reason they are going on about how big he is is because he's so short but has a fat head, fat neck and it makes him look bigger.
Plopper 12 HQ business will probably dwindle when he's back as he's such an eye sore around the place.
Mind you, people would surprise you everyday.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He’s a weird looking fucker, I’d cross the road if him and his cane walked towards me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.