Conor Mcgregor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I pray to god mcgregors past catches up with him and this girl and her mother hang him out to dry. I’m sure there are plenty other girls that will come forward but in Ireland, he’s so Rich, and has gang links, I can see why you would be terrified to come out against him. Especially seeing the awful stuff wrote online about this poor girl from his rotten minions. Rape culture in Ireland is Terrifying and completely swept under the carpet, the blame is nearly always tried to be pinned on the girl and don’t get me started on the corruption in the Gards 💔💔💔 I pray she gets justice and that he gets his comeuppance
Rape culture here is disgusting. Never forget the trouble with Paddy Jackson. Absolute scumbag.

Reactions: 35
Rape culture here is disgusting. Never forget the trouble with Paddy Jackson. Absolute scumbag.
I had to pull 2 lads off my sister in law in a club in Ireland last year. In the middle of the club. They literally didn’t give a duck and security did nothing. The paddy Jackson thing made me sick and it made me even more sick people siding with him saying she was asking for it!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I had to pull 2 lads off my sister in law in a club in Ireland last year. In the middle of the club. They literally didn’t give a duck and security did nothing. The paddy Jackson thing made me sick and it made me even more sick people siding with him saying she was asking for it!
What 👀 was it Coppers ? 👀
It was horrific. He's known for being a bastard.

Reactions: 8
What 👀 was it Coppers ? 👀
It was horrific. He's known for being a bastard.
Not in coppers! They hadn’t done anything to her but she was literally dancing with me and they pulled her into a corner away from me, pushing me away, well my fists went swinging straight away! Paddy Jackson and Conor McGregor were both pulled from the same hole! White, rich, well know, privileged, narcissists. Paddy got away with it, I hope Conor pays! Ireland has a chance to do something right here for rape victims and I’m sure it will pave the way for more of his probable victims to come forward!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He is such a bad role model for young people. You just have to look at the type of people that think he is amazing!! They are the same as him on the bag throwing shapes left right and centre. Disrespectful towards women also no respect!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So glad to see this thread and people seeing through all the BS.

I dont know if it's true (obv) but Crazy Days and Nights posted a reveal that Conor beat Dee so badly she needed facial (cheek bone) reconstruction.

Khabib destroyed him, Cowboy just didn't show up (I hope he has more integrity than to be paid off as some insinuate), Nate Diaz won both of their fights (don't know how McTapper got the win for the second fight, he spent thr whole time running away!) and now fighting Poirier tonight. I hope Dustin humiliates McTapper and the shine finally leaves him as a fighter.

He's a disgusting human being and I hope everything catches up with him. Wishing the victims all the strength in the world to get through this.

Ugg, cross everything he loses tonight and does a Ronda and disappears

• Wow
Reactions: 18
He is such a bad role model for young people. You just have to look at the type of people that think he is amazing!! They are the same as him on the bag throwing shapes left right and centre. Disrespectful towards women also no respect!!!
Absolute muppets. All loud mouthed thugs who think they’re proper hard men. Fools.

Reactions: 11
I’ve heard he use to beat the tit out of her before he was famous, she’s lost all of her mates over him too they all drifted away over the years cos she wouldn’t listen to anyone who told her to leave him. I’ve never known a woman more obsessed with a man i don’t think there’s anything he could do that would change her mind
I've heard though the grapevine that before he was famous she turned up at a house party Conor was already riding some girl in one of the bedrooms upstairs and she waited downstairs for him to finish - where is her self respect??!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I've heard though the grapevine that before he was famous she turned up at a house party Conor was already riding some girl in one of the bedrooms upstairs and she waited downstairs for him to finish - where is her self respect??!
She probably did not have too long to wait as he usually finishes inside a minute

• Haha
Reactions: 28
bleeping delighted seeing him so helpless on the ground like im sure his victims were 🥳 him losing this fight means so much more than him just losing a fight. Shows him he isn't invincible really

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Unfollowing any influencer who posts support for the rapist match

Did you see the video goss.is posted. Him walking off leaving Pregnant Dee to run along after him as usual how pathetic

Reactions: 29
Unfollowing any influencer who posts support for the rapist match

Did you see the video goss.is posted. Him walking off leaving Pregnant Dee to run along after him as usual how pathetic
I wouldn't have the highest expectations from goss.ie tbh 😂😂🙈🙈

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.