Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustmeKC

VIP Member
*if* the rape allegations are true, what’s to say Dee’s pregnancies are as a result of consensual sex? We all should be aware by now that abusive relationships are difficult to get out of, especially with children involved.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Fucking delighted seeing him so helpless on the ground like im sure his victims were 🥳 him losing this fight means so much more than him just losing a fight. Shows him he isn't invincible really

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Flower45

VIP Member
The NewYork times has printed the woman is suing him for rape. It was the worst kept secret in Dublin. Pondscum.

• Wow
Reactions: 32

Meoulpal

VIP Member
I use to feel sorry for her thinking she stuck around bcoz she was being mentally abused , then she start popping out kid after kid and posting on her gram like he’s some god . She’s either unwell or as bad as him
God,I loathe this guy and I absolutely believe he is a serial rapist.His fiancee is a total doormat to stay with him as long as she has.

• Heart

Dippydoda

Definitely an injunction on reporting on this rape case in the Irish press.
Have seen all the what's app shots from when news first broke that he raped this woman at a hotel party in Dublin, it's well know around Dublin and Kildare he is known for this. Absolute scum of the earth I hope she has a better chance with a civil case as the conviction percentage for rape and abuse cases in Ireland is a disgrace.
100% Terry's little girl Clodagh is his, he paid her off she has been seen in Dublin and Kildare with her little girl. And she also flew to New York a few days after she said she filed for a paternity test. He deserves everything that is coming his way.

Tilly41

It's also our society that's deeply at fault here. It's the way fighters or hard men are treated socially and when they are out and about. It's truly one of the most sickening sights. ...everyone licks their arse and dont get me started on their Male groupies who follow them around.

How is this not making headlines in the U.K.?
It's the libel laws I believe that stop the press reporting. He may have got an injunction. If you are rich in the UK you have the law firmly in your corner.

Although I can see why the woman would pursue a civil case rather than a criminal one. The odds are so dismal in Ireland and UK for rape convictions. It's just unbelievable. She has more chance in a civil case which is such an injustice but nevertheless it's true.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31

Flower45

VIP Member
Never thought I would want an Irish person to lose anything but I'm delighted he won and I hope it hurts. Knacker scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t know how him or Dee aren’t riddled with every std going does he thinks he immune from catching any of them or HIV. I don’t know how Dee can bring herself to ride him knowing he’s been with half of Dublin let alone he’s a rapist.

• Wow
Reactions: 30

JustmeKC

VIP Member
I'm not saying I don't believe these things havint happened to the girls.. but are telling me there's never been anyone to make false allegations esp against rich celebrities? You can't just read what Sally on tattle wrote cause a friend read about it online. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? If someone raped me, I wouldn't accept all the money in the world I'd be taking them down. Everyone here seems to really dislike him and that can also cloud judgement.
easy to say you’d take them down; you clearly haven’t experienced the level of intimidation that can take place in even cases of rape that involve people who are not well known, never mind mcgregor. This is exactly the mentality that leads to ‘what were you wearing, had you drank alcohol, we heard you slept with 6 men in the previous year’ kind of crap that victims are subjected to.

• Heart

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
The irony of someone whos taken every drug under the sun but refuses to take a life-saving vaccine.

He's an absolute embarrassment to Ireland. I hope someone publishes a massive expose on him someday.

• Heart

Lico

Chatty Member
The one in Liverpool had a public DNA test that proved it wasn't his. As much as she did look like his other child, a DNA company used by the British magistrates is unlikely to risk its reputation, earnings and have its employees risk jail for faking or lying about the results. Not saying he's not awful or that there aren't other kids, but this one, despite the credible story, is not.
Where is this public DNA test?
Of course the accredited lab would not fake results. It would be struck off.
How do you know that the correct people's dna was sent to the lab? Terri went from insisting that it was Conors kid, to going quiet and flashing loads of cash. I believe she got her pay day from Conor to keep quiet. If the child wasn't the spit of Conor junior, I might believe that the dna test was carried out honestly, but the child is the spit.

• Heart

Meoulpal

VIP Member
Conor Mcgregor Engaged to Dee , baby number three but hel never stop banging all the gee!

This should be interesting!!

• Haha

Tilly41

What Dee is going through is text book classic domestic violence and gas lighting. Her friends and family are not around (that's what he wants). People keep saying why doesnt she leave they have no idea. He most likely keeps her deliberately short of money as well but also she is most likely absolutely terrified of leaving him. Dee needs an intervention and to get away from him safely with the children. People only see the money but if you ever watch their interactions its truly sickening. It's like she is lower than an animal to him.

• Heart

bouncyb

Conor is quite handsome in his own unique kind of way. He reminds me of a young Joseph Merrick!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Meoulpal

VIP Member
Unfollowing any influencer who posts support for the rapist match

Did you see the video goss.is posted. Him walking off leaving Pregnant Dee to run along after him as usual how pathetic

Reactions: 29