Conor Mcgregor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m convinced he abuses Dee 😢 physically and mentally. I agree with the comments that he is posting to her Instagram. She used to share a lot about herself and her outfits, the last few years since the rapes etc it’s all posting about him in a flattering light. I don’t buy it. He is unpredictable and violent. I’d say she is terrified of him, especially now that she has 3 kids by him.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m convinced he abuses Dee 😢 physically and mentally. I agree with the comments that he is posting to her Instagram. She used to share a lot about herself and her outfits, the last few years since the rapes etc it’s all posting about him in a flattering light. I don’t buy it. He is unpredictable and violent. I’d say she is terrified of him, especially now that she has 3 kids by him.
Wouldn't help that his cling on family seen to always be around her as well. All as bad as each other. Definitely abusing her

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Wouldn't help that his cling on family seen to always be around her as well. All as bad as each other. Definitely abusing her
Yep, his family will minimise any abuse she suffers at his hands, partly out of blind love for Conor and wanting to keep the family together but also because Conor brings them so many material advantages. With no support network and those around her making out it’s no big deal that he shamelessly betrays her and possibly abuses her, she has very little chance of leaving - before you even factor in his financial power and dodgy connections.

Reactions: 9
Aoife's been visiting the Wig in prison it seems..her own choice who she dates obviously but waiting on a man to be released from prison who has 4 young kids without a mam doesn't exactly seem like shes setting herself up for an easy life...

Ironically wasnt it his da who Connor punched before..

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Aoife's been visiting the Wig in prison it seems..her own choice who she dates obviously but waiting on a man to be released from prison who has 4 young kids without a mam doesn't exactly seem like shes setting herself up for an easy life...

Imagine coveting a Hit Man 🙈🤣

Reactions: 1

Sorry I'm only new to the thread who's "the wig " ?

Reactions: 2
A catch.

Anyone know who Erin’s ex is? Taylor’s daddy you never hear him being mentioned?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
A catch.

Anyone know who Erin’s ex is? Taylor’s daddy you never hear him being mentioned?
I remember when I first started following them all years ago, Taylor went by Taylor Glynn and then when Conor got really big she changed it back to mcgregor. But other than that I've absolutely no idea about who he is.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.