Conor Mcgregor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Conor Mcgregor Engaged to Dee , baby number three but hel never stop banging all the gee!

This should be interesting!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Delighted theres a thread on him. Two women this week have filed law suits on him. Dating back to 2018. He is scum and his family are a pack of scanger leeches.

• Wow
Reactions: 50
Sadly he will probably get away with it again bcoz he buys his way out of everything it’s so infuriating
Delighted theres a thread on him. Two women this week have filed law suits on him. Dating back to 2018. He is scum and his family are a pack of scanger leeches.

Reactions: 17
Intimidates his way out of everything more like. This is not a criminal investigation it will be interesting to see where it goes. How is Dee still with him? She knows he has cheated loads of times and is a total scumbag. Ugly too I just don't get it.
She must have no pride or self esteem.

Reactions: 23
It's his powerful connections. He creates so much revenue for Disney who work with the UFC. He has become too big to fail. As protected as he is if he continues with his behaviour eventually it wont be swept under the rug.

Reactions: 7
The NewYork times has printed the woman is suing him for rape. It was the worst kept secret in Dublin. Pondscum.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I imagine he has spent millions on out of court settlements and NDAs. It's like his out of the ring antics are celebrated and he is given a slap on the wrist and a dont do it again caution. It's just as a professional fighter he could really do some damage. I dont know if MMA fighters have to register their hands as lethal weapons like boxers do but they should.

• Sad
He is tied into some ver frightening and scary people. I dont know about Ireland. But the UFC has big Mafia ties in America. Well like all fighting whether it be MMA or Boxing it's very Mob affiliated. It's very sad because it stops legitimate business people wanting to invest. You would run a mile.

It's also our society that's deeply at fault here. It's the way fighters or hard men are treated socially and when they are out and about. It's truly one of the most sickening sights. ...everyone licks their arse and dont get me started on their Male groupies who follow them around.

How is this not making headlines in the U.K.?
It's the libel laws I believe that stop the press reporting. He may have got an injunction. If you are rich in the UK you have the law firmly in your corner.

Although I can see why the woman would pursue a civil case rather than a criminal one. The odds are so dismal in Ireland and UK for rape convictions. It's just unbelievable. She has more chance in a civil case which is such an injustice but nevertheless it's true.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
God,I loathe this guy and I absolutely believe he is a serial rapist.His fiancee is a total doormat to stay with him as long as she has.

Reactions: 41
I use to feel sorry for her thinking she stuck around bcoz she was being mentally abused , then she start popping out kid after kid and posting on her gram like he’s some god . She’s either unwell or as bad as him
God,I loathe this guy and I absolutely believe he is a serial rapist.His fiancee is a total doormat to stay with him as long as she has.

• Heart
Definitely an injunction on reporting on this rape case in the Irish press.
Have seen all the what's app shots from when news first broke that he raped this woman at a hotel party in Dublin, it's well know around Dublin and Kildare he is known for this. Absolute scum of the earth I hope she has a better chance with a civil case as the conviction percentage for rape and abuse cases in Ireland is a disgrace.
100% Terry's little girl Clodagh is his, he paid her off she has been seen in Dublin and Kildare with her little girl. And she also flew to New York a few days after she said she filed for a paternity test. He deserves everything that is coming his way.

Definitely an injunction on reporting on this rape case in the Irish press.
Have seen all the what's app shots from when news first broke that he raped this woman at a hotel party in Dublin, it's well know around Dublin and Kildare he is known for this. Absolute scum of the earth I hope she has a better chance with a civil case as the conviction percentage for rape and abuse cases in Ireland is a disgrace.
100% Terry's little girl Clodagh is his, he paid her off she has been seen in Dublin and Kildare with her little girl. And she also flew to New York a few days after she said she filed for a paternity test. He deserves everything that is coming his way.
The rape, is that the girl who was on her period and said no, he raped her and she had to get her tampon surgically removed? I remember reading that a year or 2 ago but they never actually named him it was described as a Irish sports person but everyone was saying it was him, its such a shame because he is absolutely amazing at fighting and he's built himself such an amazing life... why do these men think they can do what the hell they want to women and then pay there way out of it

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
The rape, is that the girl who was on her period and said no, he raped her and she had to get her tampon surgically removed? I remember reading that a year or 2 ago but they never actually named him it was described as a Irish sports person but everyone was saying it was him, its such a shame because he is absolutely amazing at fighting and he's built himself such an amazing life... why do these men think they can do what the hell they want to women and then pay there way out of it
This is the info that was going around at the time in the what's app group. She is in known to his sister apparently she knows his family.
I wonder which lady is going for civil justice as he was brought in for questioning again in October 2019 for assaulting a young woman in his car, there is CCTV footage of him and the young lady walking to the car. Not sure what stage that investigation is at now.
He is a pig though, that 3 women in 3 years. I believe them and I believe there will be more.
Yeah in Ireland with the laws they cant say the name unless they have been convicted so it's "sports star"

• Wow
Reactions: 21
How is family can still spend his money knowing what he is speaks volumes about the kind of people they are. Remember the abuse his sister gave a dog groomer for not turning up at an appt? Its hilarious! Google it her name is Aoife. The Dad has reinvented himself as a yachts man with money. Not bad for an ex Taxi man with a rapist for a son. Nothing wrong with being a taxi man its an honest job considering he now doesn't work.

Reactions: 22
I used to follow irish_sarah. I really liked her but unfollowed yesterday when she posted another pic of her draped around that pig. She's a fame bleep and I name dropper but I liked her otherwise. I can't support any woman who puts a pic of themselves and McGregor up on the day the civil case news broke. She might as well be calling those girls liars. He's a scumbag rapist

• Heart
Reactions: 27
His fiancee must have at least heard about the rape of the girl in Dublin.How the hell could she stay with him after that?.She must be a sociopath like him.

Reactions: 15
His fiancee must have at least heard about the rape of the girl in Dublin.How the hell could she stay with him after that?.She must be a sociopath like him.
It cant be for the money, she has 2 nearly 3 kids with him she will be set for atleast 16 years, I found it weird they only recently got engaged, I thought it would of been years ago. Maybe shes waiting till she can get half of everything? Bet he makes her sign something though.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.