Conor Mcgregor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why her sisters still associate with him? I've noticed them commenting on his posts on Instagram
I can only speak from my own experience with others and say that when a form of abuse is suspected staying on civil terms with the abuser makes it harder for them to alienate their victim from those who care about them.

Reactions: 12
It’s very clear that thankfully lots of people have no real experience of abusive relationships (not everyone, before anyone comes at me), but without that experience of your own or someone close to you it’s so hard to understand why anyone stays.
I’ve said it previously and maintain that it’s highly likely she is trapped - just because you can go shopping for the day, or take the kids to the playground doesn’t mean you’re free.

Maybe she’s not willing to give up the lifestyle, maybe she’s afraid of literally not being able to survive if she leaves him. High profile people can find it harder than the rest of us to get away from an abuser.

And of course this is just my opinion, I think he’s an out and out scumbag so would deem him to be capable of anything.
This. It's clear as day that she knows he is not a good partner. To say she she puts up with cheating/abuse for the cash is a nieve and privileged assumption

Reactions: 5
Her sisters comment on his posts? Oh well that's odd... if he has done all that horrible tit to Dee, why would they show him support?
Also did I miss his name or does Conor not follow his Dad "Mr Yachtsman" anymore on insta? See he got into some trouble out at sea and he said how he is a "burly man"... more like a hurl-ey man 🤮🤢

Reactions: 4
I mean absolutely nothing mean by this at all, but if you've ever seen interviews of Dee, she comes across as not that bright. Clear that she never had any aspirations for herself, just a very regular run of the mill girl with her heart on her sleeve and probably a little bit shy and insecure. She seems exactly like the type of girl who believes in the one true love forever kind of thing. I've heard from some mutuals that she really is an absolute sweetheart, just goodness from the inside out, but she's a bit dim and a bit soft. Someone with a soft nature like hers and someone with an abusive personality like his is always going to be a disaster. And when you think of all the "yes" men around Conor, his camp, his family, his friends, his hangers on... Who does she have to give her strength? She's living in the "Conor is the GOAT" echo chamber. How the duck do you escape that? Feel sorry for her I really do

Reactions: 11
There was a "revealed blind" on Crazy Days and Nights a while back that Dee needed reconstructive surgery on her (right? iirc) cheekbone after McGregor beat her up again.

He's utter scum as are his casual fanboys.
Wouldn’t surprise me the year he went off the rail think it was 2018 he was off his face in a flat in Dolphins barn and was off his rocker a girl was there taking the piss out of him over a fight he lost, apparently she kept going and going McGregor lost it and hit her a few thumps, she was paid off by the end of the following day and so was everyone at that party all made to sign nondisclosure agreements. He’s a thug

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
This. It's clear as day that she knows he is not a good partner. To say she she puts up with cheating/abuse for the cash is a nieve and privileged assumption
Im one of them who assumed this. Its not privilaged or nieve. I know people who stay in relationships because of material shite or because they are with someone who is well known and has some money. It happens. Happens all the time. Coleen Rooney and other wags. I wasnt aware of the violence only the cheating. Ive been in a horrific relationship that still affects me 2 this day im not coming from a place of never having known hearbreak, fear, intimidation, gaslighting, physical and mental abuse. I just assumed she was like a lot of wags its not from a place of not been privvy to the dark side of a relationship

Reactions: 8
Why does Terri Murray have a blue tick? 🤣🤣
Ah I noticed this the other day too! No need at all.
The pics of Clodagh in the football kit 😮 I can’t believe the ‘resemblance’
I know Terri is from Liverpool, but does she have any Irish connections? It’s the name, putting her in the Irish kit. Is she making digs at having to deny the paternity?

Reactions: 8
I can only speak from my own experience with others and say that when a form of abuse is suspected staying on civil terms with the abuser makes it harder for them to alienate their victim from those who care about them.
I agree with this, a family member sadly married a man that is quick with his fists. It started before they married, many in the family refused to attend the wedding thinking she would wake up and walk away from him. She is now isolated from them as they didn't "support or love her" (according to wanker hubby) I kept my mouth shut, attended the wedding to support her, I am sweetness and light to him, but what he doesn't know is that I told her if she ever needs helps I will be there no questions asked, no matter the hour of the day I will be there, she has a room here in my home, I have a small escape fund of savings she can use, as I say nothing negative about or to him he has no reason to isolate her from me, yet he continues to try and she is starting to question him on it and he can give no answer to why I'm not supportive, nice or kind. If he keeps pushing she will eventually wake up and hopefully leave. If that happens I am a safe spot to land for her. I hope Dee's family are playing the long game too.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I agree with this, a family member sadly married a man that is quick with his fists. It started before they married, many in the family refused to attend the wedding thinking she would wake up and walk away from him. She is now isolated from them as they didn't "support or love her" (according to wanker hubby) I kept my mouth shut, attended the wedding to support her, I am sweetness and light to him, but what he doesn't know is that I told her if she ever needs helps I will be there no questions asked, no matter the hour of the day I will be there, she has a room here in my home, I have a small escape fund of savings she can use, as I say nothing negative about or to him he has no reason to isolate her from me, yet he continues to try and she is starting to question him on it and he can give no answer to why I'm not supportive, nice or kind. If he keeps pushing she will eventually wake up and hopefully leave. If that happens I am a safe spot to land for her. I hope Dee's family are playing the long game too.
You are amazing ❣
I hope your family member sees the light and comes to you

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ah I noticed this the other day too! No need at all.
The pics of Clodagh in the football kit 😮 I can’t believe the ‘resemblance’
I know Terri is from Liverpool, but does she have any Irish connections? It’s the name, putting her in the Irish kit. Is she making digs at having to deny the paternity?
She’s definitely his she’s the head of him, I mean they couldn’t have made it more obvious she’s being paid off, the day it’s in the media the unemployment single mother is jetting off to America for a multi state trip 🙄

Reactions: 9
I mean absolutely nothing mean by this at all, but if you've ever seen interviews of Dee, she comes across as not that bright. Clear that she never had any aspirations for herself, just a very regular run of the mill girl with her heart on her sleeve and probably a little bit shy and insecure. She seems exactly like the type of girl who believes in the one true love forever kind of thing. I've heard from some mutuals that she really is an absolute sweetheart, just goodness from the inside out, but she's a bit dim and a bit soft. Someone with a soft nature like hers and someone with an abusive personality like his is always going to be a disaster. And when you think of all the "yes" men around Conor, his camp, his family, his friends, his hangers on... Who does she have to give her strength? She's living in the "Conor is the GOAT" echo chamber. How the duck do you escape that? Feel sorry for her I really do
I agree with this over anything I've read on here. I think she's just a hopeless romantic and really does love him. I don't believe he's hit her at all but from the pics that got leaked must have cheated in the past. I think some people here are really reaching with alot off the rumours about him.

Reactions: 2
Reaching? Rumours? I don't think so. I take it you don't live near Crumlin.
There is MORE to come out about him not less. His family are about as low as you can get.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Reaching? Rumours? I don't think so. I take it you don't live near Crumlin.
There is MORE to come out about him not less. His family are about as low as you can get.
Can you please elaborate on the rumors? I do not live near Crumlin, but I have loose connections to his coke dealer and have heard some that are insane such as his snorting lines from his old man’s head at a house party

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree with the comment about Dee believing in the one true love - when you have been with someone who is narcissistic, cheats and lies for so long and you love them so much it becomes your new normal, you tell yourself that even though other girls may get his attention he is with you, etc etc. You actually start to accept your situation as the only reality, because any other reality means you don’t get to be with that person any more and that’s too painful! It’s really heartbreaking but I do believe she loves him to the point of sacrificing herself for him.

• Sad
I agree with this over anything I've read on here. I think she's just a hopeless romantic and really does love him. I don't believe he's hit her at all but from the pics that got leaked must have cheated in the past. I think some people here are really reaching with alot off the rumours about him.
I’m originally from around that area so I know a lot of this as fact especially from that time he went off the rails, my family and friends were all in and around the carry on, there is loads I’ve heard too that’s not confirmed as fact so I don’t post it but that incident in the hotel 100% true I know people who know her, her boyfriend and her family. It’ll be a case of how powerful is his money and so far it’s proving to be very powerful.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
She’s definitely his she’s the head of him, I mean they couldn’t have made it more obvious she’s being paid off, the day it’s in the media the unemployment single mother is jetting off to America for a multi state trip 🙄
Its so obvious that shes come into a large amount of money and all the irish references must be not so subtle digs.

I’m originally from around that area so I know a lot of this as fact especially from that time he went off the rails, my family and friends were all in and around the carry on, there is loads I’ve heard too that’s not confirmed as fact so I don’t post it but that incident in the hotel 100% true I know people who know her, her boyfriend and her family. It’ll be a case of how powerful is his money and so far it’s proving to be very powerful.
But what are the actual new stories lol…. No one is adding to the existing list.

Reactions: 3
But what are the actual new stories lol…. No one is adding to the existing list.
Haven’t heard too much recently his PR went into overdrive cleaning up after all the scandals, he’s not in Ireland as much anymore either but there are tons of stories some are just him being a dirt bird other assaults, minor sexual assaults

Haven’t heard too much recently his PR went into overdrive cleaning up after all the scandals, he’s not in Ireland as much anymore either but there are tons of stories some are just him being a dirt bird other assaults, minor sexual assaults
Again, this is easy to say, you have no actual stories. We are looking for actual stories, not he’s a dirtbag and assaults people.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.