Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notintheknow

A) what a twat. You just don’t do that at these times when people are still struggling etc. And b) has he paid the daily mail to publish something about him to distract from anything else about to come out…. Yet again.

What's coming out now?

To those asking did Terri say anything after the DNA results, she put up an IG story (I think) which effectively said she wouldn't be commenting any further and to get in touch with her solicitor. Around the same time or shortly before the negative DNA news broke, McGregor put up an IG photo of himself, queally and the doc smiling whilst looking at some piece of paper after a session on the erg machine. The caption was something like...test results are in and we are 100% horse...or something like that.
Funny thing about that is tried pinning it on a friend.
Same sort of crap with the serious allegations, telling his ufc boss that it was someone else.
Then he was blaming the marble arch guy for getting a sucker punch because he was goading him, same with the phone guy in Florida.
How unlucky can a guy get? Especially a practitioner of the Secret.

Remember some of the stuff he said and put out as he was coming up in UFC.
- referring to Ronda and Misha, he said one could ride dick while the other could suck his toes 🤮
- addressed Dennis siver as a "nazi"...again there was something about kissing his feet 🤮
- called filli a "fag*ott"...that was caught on camera
- jumped an octagon and started laying into the ref and staff
- smashed a bus window with fighters inside who were cutting weight and preparing for fights
- called opponents wives "towel", "hoe", "bitch"
- called Nate Diaz a "cholo"
- threatened to kill opponent and wife
- backtracked on a donation to opponents charity

He's a lovely, lovely guy really.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

regardedlemon

I wouldn’t even worry about his legal team. He is affiliated with gangsters, so is she, that is far more terrifying that any legal team. The story I heard he is paid her to have the abortion and stay quiet. She didn’t extort him for money. But who knows with Dublin.

From the looks of things, his fighting career at the highest level is over and his social media looks like he’s mentally losing it. He just got smoked by 155 DP twice and is implying he wants to fight Izzy at 185. Delusion of the highest order.

its such a shame that a generational talent like that became hooked on cocaine and partying. In 2016 he was genuinely special. His timing, his eyes, his dynamism were all exceptional, but in a new sport like MMA, your competition improves rapidly and taking 5 years off training to become a crack head can never be undone. He will never catch up to his peers every again.

Reactions: 29

bouncyb

I've heard though the grapevine that before he was famous she turned up at a house party Conor was already riding some girl in one of the bedrooms upstairs and she waited downstairs for him to finish - where is her self respect??!
She probably did not have too long to wait as he usually finishes inside a minute

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Thatbbaskin

I am not excusing her but I think that he is very manic and she might be very frightened
He apparently goes to Crack Dens and is off his head with the drink. He may have undiagnosed CTE (very likely) It doesnt help he has a whisky line.

Also I think it's when her second child was born , he was pacing up and down taking his shirt saying he needed to skin to skin contact with his baby. Apparently he was cracked out of his mind. He is so volatile.
I've seen that video of him in a bed sleeping and a girl who looks like a crackhead is recording him, thousands deny its him but it looks just like him

Reactions: 28

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
Obviously not that well if Dee is with a cheating scumbag and they stand by and do nothing !
At the end of the day though Dee is a grown woman and her parents can't do anything about it . I'm sure they hate him with a passion but are helpless to do anything.

Reactions: 27

Meoulpal

VIP Member
Tyson Fury is a respectable family man so his wife Paris can go on loose women with her head held high. Dee on the other hand could not bcoz she’s engaged to a cheating rapist, old man beating all around horrible human who respects no one and her probably the least. Dee lost all of her friends over him and her family have nothing to do with him either. Notice how Dee is never with her family only his
I find myself agreeing with people who are saying that Dee may be trapped in the relationship. Not to throw accusations around, but if what’s being said about Connor is true, he sounds petrifying to say the least.
I don’t follow Dee and not sure if she has SM, but I always got her mixed up with Paris Fury. Paris is all out on glam, on Loose Women etc whereas you don’t see or hear anything of Dee. Fill me in though if I’m wrong though as I’m interested.

• Wow

LaraQ

VIP Member
I hope this is the start of a very long,hard downfall for this rapist piece of shit.

• Heart

Flower45

VIP Member
I'm not saying I don't believe these things havint happened to the girls.. but are telling me there's never been anyone to make false allegations esp against rich celebrities? You can't just read what Sally on tattle wrote cause a friend read about it online. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? If someone raped me, I wouldn't accept all the money in the world I'd be taking them down. Everyone here seems to really dislike him and that can also cloud judgement.
Not being funny but you haven't a clue what you are talking about. So naive that you think its as easy as taking him down?! Please
He has connections with serious Low life criminals who intimate and threaten anyone who goes against him. Why should anyone provide proof for you when all you are doing is gossiping?
He has ruined peoples lives and its the attitudes and victim blaming that enables it. The reason the dpp didnt charge him was it was his word against hers he admitted sleeping with her. He is a dirtbag and the rape culture attitude in this country is sickening.

• Heart

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I think Dee is beautiful. Even the latest post in the denim play suit she has little make up on and she’s fab. He is punching well above his weight.

BelfastCc

I think Dee hangs onto the fact they have the “perfect fairytale story”.. he was broke she helped him through thick or thin he became a multimillionaire... in her head she deserves it all & more. The ring to me as a massive “I’m sorry” as he knew the rape allegation stories would be coming out it’s almost like “look I do love you enough to buy a ring” after 10 years and a bank FULL off coin? What was the hold up? Hadn’t she proved she was everything and more?. It’s clear this relationship is nothing but abuse.. Conor got everything he wanted by fighting and being aggressive therefore takes it into every single avenue of his life. I dont feel sorry for Dee the man isn’t a cheater he’s a complete and utter animal who needs serious help.. but hey ho let’s pop out another baby.

my2cents.com

Chatty Member
I'm hearing this delay is a good thing for her cade. Apparently the garda really wanted to see him charged with her rape after he arrived to the station to say he had consensual sex with someone who they hadn't even heard of yet. That will on be on record. They have hours of cctv footage to condense down into relevant parts. I think this case may be his downfall. Wishing and hoping I am right.

Evilp

I used to follow irish_sarah. I really liked her but unfollowed yesterday when she posted another pic of her draped around that pig. She's a fame whore and I name dropper but I liked her otherwise. I can't support any woman who puts a pic of themselves and McGregor up on the day the civil case news broke. She might as well be calling those girls liars. He's a scumbag rapist

• Heart

Meoulpal

VIP Member
The fact she keeps having kids with him knowing he’s fucking everything that moves makes me physically sick, but if she dumped him she’d probably never be able to move on with another fella lk what fella would take her on with him as the ex

The engagement was a fuckin joke too he asks her on the morning of his birthday nothing special at all considering what he’s worth and all his put her through Dee still in her pjs not a lick of make up on her face but of course she was crying with happiness thinking she’s the luckiest girl in the world when she’s the opposite then he goes and flashes his dick at a married woman in a bar a few weeks later

Last edited:
Did Terri ever speak again about Conor after the news of the paternity test?
Nope, her Instagram comments immediately went on restricted mode then she just suddenly and mysteriously went from everyday of her life in her mums council house in Liverpool with one English caravan park holiday a year to a no expenses spared national tour of every state of America and now living in a fancy beach side home in Devon or somewhere from what I can gather…

Some might say there’s a link there 😉

Reactions: 26

Flower45

VIP Member
Can we name the girl he “assaulted”… let’s be real, raped, or not?
My god you really are desperate for info aren't you? Name the girl? Have you no shame? Oh and there's more than one. He has ruined this girls life but don't let that get in the way of your greedy gossip sure you won't.

Badirene

VIP Member
How on earth could you stay with your partner knowing not only that he has cheated on you but is also a serial rapist?!
She is too busy parading about in the tackiest Gucci she can lay her mitts on to care, a friend works in the pub where McGregor punched that elderly man who refused McGregor whiskey, the story out of there is the bold Conor has a great big target on his back and it's only a matter of time, so Dee better enjoy her Gucci before the money runs out.

• Wow

Tilly41

When I read that he had assaulted that woman a family friend of his own fiance I was so horrified and my heart broke for her. I do believe in due process but I have seen and observed even people who are not celebrities get away with horrendous behaviour by silencing people either by threat of physical violence or using their money to hush things up. It makes me lose so much faith. So much of what these sports stars and celebrities is common knowledge in their circles yet they all collectively look after their own. Even in New York there was so many people who knew what Harvey Weinstein was yet they still aided and abetted him. Sickening