Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilly long

VIP Member
CCTV is going to be a huge part of the case, more so against the co-accused rather than McGregor. People seem to forget she was brutally assaulted twice.
In regards to the “notorious”, I’m led to believe they have unlimited amounts of dna, and two witnesses are willing to testify.
Can’t really see how he gets away with it tbh, unless his goon of a mate takes the wrap.
It’s a civil case not looking whether he’s guilty of rape or not.. so it’s how much the payout is not guilty or not guilty

regardedlemon

I heard he knocked her up then paid her 30 or 40k to get an abortion. Then through Chinese whispers, that turned in she made a sex tape and rinsed him for it. But Dublin is terrible, a story takes a million turns and you can literally trust no one.

I heard he knocked her up then paid her 30 or 40k to get an abortion. Then through Chinese whispers, that turned in she made a sex tape and rinsed him for it. But Dublin is terrible, a story takes a million turns and you can literally trust no one.

Hopefully McGregor finally gets his comeuppance - and gets hit where it actually hurts, in his pocket. I hope this woman, who is strong enough to go up against someone with his connections, fame and money, knows she has alot of support behind her #Ibelieveher

Which incident is this? Also, I thought no media could name him unless he was found guilty? Or am i getting confused (I'm in UK and not sure of the laws in Ireland)