Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blonde Aries

VIP Member
What accredited qualifications has matthew got?

Is he covered by insurance?

Also

No fire extinguishers

No emergency exit signs

What happens if someone takes an allergic reaction ?

Who is qualified to deal with this?

Ruthless21

Like these Mua £30 online classes, they get if minimum 1k minimum sign ups from their 10k+ following the paypal accounts topped up thats 30k easy money and their illegal raffles.. £££££
Are they getting 1k people though? That's a genuine Q. It's so unprofessional to run a course via insta or fb.

Preened

See how much she went on about she couldn't wait for the girl who does the hair extensions in her salon to do hers now she is getting them done somewhere else today
Did she not say Danielle was doing them? She’s the wee girl that works in her own salon. I think she’s just getting coloured wherever she is now

Derry_girl

VIP Member
She said that the range rover was her first car that wasnt dla

There child has a genuine issue so I don't see why people are trying to shame them about getting a dva car. I know when they asses universal credit they look at their social media so I strongly doubt they would be so open with their lives if he was doing the double
No one is shaming about the child if you read the above comments, no one deserves it more than him

No one is shaming about the child if you read the above comments, no one deserves it more than him
But the mobility part does help pay for it

Derry_girl

VIP Member
Now she’s being as dangerous with peoples health as she is with everything else. The girl is the queen of trying to ruin other people both personally and in their businesses.
I honest to god think Paul is a really nice man though but so so domineered.
Does anyone here know her personally? Is she really this stupid

Badlama

Did someone actually report her? I never reported her as I don't take things to real life but I can see why someone did do it and also gel nails are not legal on an under 16 either as insurance doesn't cover them

Depends on your insurance provider, gel polish is a 'basic procedure' so most just require aftercare explained and parental consent with parent present

But thats more of an advert lukkkk at our maggie may mon down get the weeeuns done too