Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you just have to be very careful what you put on social media. That's all. It can be a very dangerous place to be putting private stuff and exposing children. You never know who is watching, or why.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
For all u know it could of been a member of the school was concerned and they have a duty of care to intervene and contact the social services.. only a thought
Do you mean the school she teaches in? I don’t know if the oldest wee girl is even nursery age yet? I could be wrong. Sorry for diverting this thread everyone 🙈

Reactions: 1
i don't understand how people going through the worst, saddest times of their lives, or hardest days (days when brushing your teeth or combing your hair might be a challenge) can get their phone out & record a post or write an essay for social media. something strange about that- to me at least.

Reactions: 2
I never even thought about that
I did because I questioned
Do you mean the school she teaches in? I don’t know if the oldest wee girl is even nursery age yet? I could be wrong. Sorry for diverting this thread everyone 🙈
I don't no nursery or someone else, it could of even been her doctor.. I was only making a suggestion as to who it could of been or a reason why someone would have done it, in order to protect the kids if they thought there was an issue rather than trying to be nasty towards the girls mammy (lisa)

Is anyone watching her live? I went on for a second for a nosey and she was crying about her weight loss surgery .. couldn’t cope had to go straight off

Is anyone watching her live? I went on for a second for a nosey and she was crying about her weight loss surgery .. couldn’t cope had to go straight off
Why has she got the crocodile tears on? Haven't watched it, don't intend to

Why has she got the crocodile tears on? Haven't watched it, don't intend to
Crying that gastric band surgery saved her life and she removed all toxic people from her life that day, I couldn’t watch anymore, turned the whole thing off

• Haha
Well she's just after breaking down and came off her live because someone said something bad about Madison

• Sad
Well she's just after breaking down and came off her live because someone said something bad about Madison
she’s really dramatic and sometimes you think she’s nearly acting with how she talks and the pauses she takes for effect, but I can’t say I blame her if someone called her son a name. Obviously I didn’t see what the woman said and if it was misinterpreted but calling her son names is below the belt

Reactions: 3
the shower post is on her page, I don’t remember her ever filming him having a seizure. Was it mentioned on here before?
She definitely did, I saw it myself and the shower posts. The seizure one Toni was crying & she said she was filming it to show what Maddison and they all go through, not just the nice stuff. I don’t know why she filmed him in the shower or what logic she has

I understand her recording her son having seizures if there is someone looking after him,while he is in that. But only for medical reasons. Don't put it on Instagram, thats just disgraceful.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.