Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came across this thread yesterday, long time follower of CMB. I wonder when the brushes were delayed at customs at Xmas was it something to do with Cliona pulling her funding and they had to get the money gathered up. Also is Seán tonis brother or nephew? He was another person should never have been on her stories

Reactions: 2
Just came across this thread yesterday, long time follower of CMB. I wonder when the brushes were delayed at customs at Xmas was it something to do with Cliona pulling her funding and they had to get the money gathered up. Also is Seán tonis brother or nephew? He was another person should never have been on her stories
Nephew.

Reactions: 1
Isn’t it mad how she didn’t try and make the new part of the salon the same as the existing part? It’s only over a year since she done it up.

Reactions: 2
What ever happened to the hair dresser Tara Henderson cmb did big over top reveal that they’d be working together and heard of that since

Reactions: 3
What ever happened to the hair dresser Tara Henderson cmb did big over top reveal that they’d be working together and heard of that since
No, but she is now working in another hair salon in Derry having moved on from her own place in Buncrana. I loved her clothing range LaTara. Her stuff was beautiful and very stylish.

I heard cmb wasn’t too happy with her current boyfriend. Latara had to shut down no one bought her stuff apparently she couldn’t afford her place in her hometown

• Wow
I heard cmb wasn’t too happy with her current boyfriend. Latara had to shut down no one bought her stuff apparently she couldn’t afford her place in her hometown
What has the boyfriend of someone who works with her got to do with her?

Sean is her nephew, his mother has a drink/drug problem and all kids were taken off her and the family looked after them.
The brushes and all her products are rebranded tat from China, it can all be picked up for pennies, not a hope woukd I buy that lipgloss, god knows what conditions it's made in and note than likely tested on animals

Isn’t it mad how she didn’t try and make the new part of the salon the same as the existing part? It’s only over a year since she done it up.
Looking at the pics, the old one looked much nicer, this looks really cheap in comparison

Last edited:
Tara seemed to of cut all ties after the CMB scandal came out bitching about her customers... they don’t follow each other anymore either👀

This was a huge announcement then Tara was I another salon then just nothing. So odd

Tara seemed to of cut all ties after the CMB scandal came out bitching about her customers... they don’t follow each other anymore either👀
This must be another reason why she makes all the quotes aboit people saying they don't want anything to do with people like her

Just noticing she's stocking Catwalk HQ tan in the salon and not her buddy Brendan's 🤨

Or they all dropped her when her true colours were seen.
she dropped Freddy jeans, and another brand that I can’t recall now 🙈 because she said she wouldn’t want people to waste their money on them.

She was pretty honest about the companies who dropped her after the 💩 fest in December.

she maintains all her products are cruelty free and vegan. I wonder if there’s a way to find that out.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.