Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice the past couple evenings have been dinner for only 2? Are the kids away staying somewhere for a few days?

Anyone else notice the past couple evenings have been dinner for only 2? Are the kids away staying somewhere for a few days?
I’d say it’s more a case of Maggy May didn’t like what they were having and they gave her something else. I don’t think Madison can eat?

I’d say it’s more a case of Maggy May didn’t like what they were having and they gave her something else. I don’t think Madison can eat?
probably food is for Maggie May and her father. Toni has had a gastric bypass so can only eat small quantities of certain types of food and Madison is tube fed. Gravy was more for beef dinner rather than chicken? - minor detail i suppose, just a thought.

probably food is for Maggie May and her father. Toni has had a gastric bypass so can only eat small quantities of certain types of food and Madison is tube fed. Gravy was more for beef dinner rather than chicken? - minor detail i suppose, just a thought.
i actually love gravy with chicken myself 😂 never made gravy like that though,each to their own. A gastric sounds great in that you will lose the weight but I can’t imagine having to eat w certain way for life!!!

Reactions: 2
i actually love gravy with chicken myself 😂 never made gravy like that though,each to their own. A gastric sounds great in that you will lose the weight but I can’t imagine having to eat w certain way for life!!!
i'm a dry dinner girl! but would make chicken gravy with chicken & beef stock, red wine/ beef granules with red meat--anyway minor detail.
my best friend has had a gastric bypass- she is never well, always tired, lacking in vitamins and minerals, always running to the doctors, hair galling out and, although the weight has definitely fallen off her, the psychological reasons behind her issues have never been addressed. toni pretty much spent her first year after that operation in her bed. 🙄

Reactions: 2
i'm a dry dinner girl! but would make chicken gravy with chicken & beef stock, red wine/ beef granules with red meat--anyway minor detail.
my best friend has had a gastric bypass- she is never well, always tired, lacking in vitamins and minerals, always running to the doctors, hair galling out and, although the weight has definitely fallen off her, the psychological reasons behind her issues have never been addressed. toni pretty much spent her first year after that operation in her bed. 🙄
Toni was sick on and off a lot after hers too wasn’t she, they aren’t the fix people think they are.

How uncomfortable does her wean look getting that phone shoved into his face for her stories

Reactions: 1
She must of blocked me for voting that shes no chef n no more videos of the shite 'cooking' OOHH NO

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.