Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sshhimnothere

Just dawned on me that they clearly got the 10k Covid-19 payment through for businesses. Hence the 10k worth of fecking baskets, trays, jars. Load of shite.

Eh excuse me did anyone notice the fresh set of nails shes had done!! No way did she do them herself or did she put her hand through a letterbox.
Its supposed to be for the business not leisurely spent .. she should of got her 80% wages by now and if they have under 15k savings they can apply for more help

Preened

Has she

Has she done anyone's make up since she was caught out before Christmas?
She hadn’t been doing makeup then to the best of my knowledge. I don’t think Christmas has had any bearing on her work. She has only been doing eyebrows and wedding makeup for a long time

Derry_girl

VIP Member
i'd say some of her so called friends don't like her and leak info- who knows how many of them are on here giving wee titbits of info anonymously here & there (which i think is fair enough to let people know the real person behind the false face)!
Yep I would say the number came from someone close to her if it was malicious

Derry_girl

VIP Member
What??? He does the lashes and eyebrows? Seriously??
He has his own Instagram 😂

I know I always found this weird too! Then one of the older threads that was on here before someone said he was gay and every time I see them together now I just can’t take them seriously!!
There relationship seems very odd, don't think he is a bad person but to me it seems mote like a friendship than a real couple

Ohemgeedee

I feel like she might be on some kind of meds. Her speech seems a bit slurred or something? And getting so affected by a tv show?

I don’t know how she has so many stories up about nothing. I’m actually starting to feel a bit sorry for her, she must know her time’s up. Clients all gone, brand ambassador roles gone, her big partnership with Cliona gone. Battered sausages isn’t content.
was her deal with Cliona dropped after the Leaked message scandal?

Donegal Doll

She is defs going to end up loosing her BA role with mcelhinneys because I don't think they would want to be associated with them mirrors. Defs not in line with their clientele

Anybody that falls out with her is threatened with a court case aswell lol. Does anyone know what happened with her and Katie B? I heard they fell out or something too
Who's Katie B?