Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has really backtracked on everything she’s done previously. She had no concern about risk when she was travelling around getting carpet, a mattress and boxes for organising everything. Stop trying to come across as concerned Toni. You never stuck to lockdown rules despite your pleas about your sick mother and son. You put yourself first throughout, but then again I wouldn’t expect anything different.

Reactions: 5
Nawwwwww.. I can’t cope!!😂 Toni’s anxiety is sky high.. bla bla bla. She’s a vulnerable mother & son so Masks must be worn at all times in the parlour.. that’s 2 days in a row she’s recorded in the salon & there’s been no masks in sight on some of the girls! Practice what you preach love.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I really cannot cope with her stupidity and of those in the salon. Harping in about wearing masks and how clean the salon would be yet there’s evidence of no masks being worn. Also who brings a new born baby into that environment. I’ve no words 😶

Reactions: 3
And stupid enough to record it.😂 She def not making the situation easy for herself or those around her. The fact MM is in their helping, taking temperatures, patch tests etc. She’s a bloody child.🙈 Health & safety would have a field day

Reactions: 5
Hahahaha.... I can't cope with her stupidity and you are right about MM working in there, so that's so wrong

Reactions: 1
She's an actual redner. The absolute cheek of her. She didn't give a duck about the risk of bringing it home to her wee son when she was out spending, did she!?
Did you see her stories with the girl getting the extensions? Customer and stylist not wearing masks 🙄

Pic of Caitlin in the salon with her fella & newborn baby. No masks on anybody. Am I missing something here? This is hours after she talks about her anxiety being at an all time high & how the vulnerable must be protected

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In the parlour, not alone and not wearing masks. Also in Toni’s stories, someone who works there walked in the door without a mask.
8FF66B8B-6F82-4C4D-8A64-2A52563C321F.jpeg

• Sad
Now she’s being as dangerous with peoples health as she is with everything else. The girl is the queen of trying to ruin other people both personally and in their businesses.
I honest to god think Paul is a really nice man though but so so domineered.

Reactions: 4
Now she’s being as dangerous with peoples health as she is with everything else. The girl is the queen of trying to ruin other people both personally and in their businesses.
I honest to god think Paul is a really nice man though but so so domineered.
Does anyone here know her personally? Is she really this stupid

So she really believes her own bullshit?
How is the business going after the scandal? Are people still stupid enough to go to her?
Ive seen people comment "aw we all make mistakes".... And clearly believe her shite.....its ridiculous. She is a real nasty piece of work

Ive seen people comment "aw we all make mistakes".... And clearly believe her shite.....its ridiculous. She is a real nasty piece of work
That was not a mistake it was just pure hatred she showed towards those women who employed her for their special day

She has tried to destroy several businesses locally. Extremely clever that she never mentions anyone by name so that she’s not liable & also keeps copies of her IG stories so that she can demonstrate her ‘innocence’ if she’s pulled up on it. Pulls the classic ‘I’m the victim’ card every single time. It’s awful when you see someone so nasty & devious get the support she does. She’s proven that no matter what she does that there are zero consequences to her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.