Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like these Mua £30 online classes, they get if minimum 1k minimum sign ups from their 10k+ following the paypal accounts topped up thats 30k easy money and their illegal raffles.. £££££

Reactions: 2
Yeah I thought the same with regards to the tea, if you can spend hundreds on high end makeup and garden decorations why why why with the 'influence' you have... cant you support a local business and just pay your god damn way. Does it not count if its not affiliated or gifted?
But they are all shout shop local, then show off their Web haul from non local site. It's local people supporting her business but there is nothing back.

So they don't declare their online courses/raffles ?
I don't think they can avoid it. If it's not cash, it's hard to hide. Maybe via a personal PayPal account,but if they were audited it'd be found eventually.

If anyone has signed up for these how have you paid and what are they like?

Reactions: 1
Sure they all use friends and family on PayPal. Doubt she is vat registered.
Look at companies House, very easy to find info, very strange that a married couple who are both partners in the business use two different addresses.
And Cliona dissolved her partnership on April fools day 😂

Look at companies House, very easy to find info, very strange that a married couple who are both partners in the business use two different addresses.
And Cliona dissolved her partnership on April fools day 😂
One is the salon address and the other their home address

Like these Mua £30 online classes, they get if minimum 1k minimum sign ups from their 10k+ following the paypal accounts topped up thats 30k easy money and their illegal raffles.. £££££
Are they getting 1k people though? That's a genuine Q. It's so unprofessional to run a course via insta or fb.

Are they getting 1k people though? That's a genuine Q. It's so unprofessional to run a course via insta or fb.
Enough people seem to be foolish enough to sign up for them so probably yes. I can't understand why though as it's all on you tube for free and let's face it this one only has one look which we have seen so many times before, I am not a fan of her foundation at all, it's way too thick for my personal taste

1K probably of naive wannabe teenage Muas... tho dunno about figures and havent seen her raffle numbers just kepts telling you there is one 🤣

• Haha
View attachment 142451

🤣99 from a 42k following on
Still nearly £3000 in undeclared earnings and then there is both their raffles, she is fair spending it quickly for a woman that claims she doesn't need material things

And also she said Paul was terrified for maddison and that why he was cleaning the sofas etc again. He would be better telling her to keep away from all the non essential shopping she is doing and all those items being brought into the house, probably not even being sanitised. People in doing non essential work, getting your nails done, dragging him to car showrooms and having a garden full of different people is what is putting him under the most risk, she needs to wise the hell up

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ah OK I didn't watch it, did you see the comment?
I seen it and it was about Maggie May, it was a really abrupt comment saying Maggie May was putting on weight because of the way she feeds her. Nasty. I felt sorry for Antonia then she got really upset but went to keep going but u could see she couldn't focus her thoughts and ended the live in tears

I seen it and it was about Maggie May, it was a really abrupt comment saying Maggie May was putting on weight because of the way she feeds her. Nasty. I felt sorry for Antonia then she got really upset but went to keep going but
I seen it and it was about Maggie May, it was a really abrupt comment saying Maggie May was putting on weight because of the way she feeds her. Nasty. I felt sorry for Antonia then she got really upset but went to keep going but u could see she couldn't focus her thoughts and ended the live in tears
The child is not fat, that shouldn't have been said, that's just cruel, I might not like the way CMB behaves but saying stuff about her children is just wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just watched Antonia on Instagram there talking about Madison and it being a tough week. Do you know what she didn't have that oul fake put on voice and i actually felt for her talking about him. She would be so much more relatable if she cut the tit and was genuine like she was there for a few minutes.

Just watched Antonia on Instagram there talking about Madison and it being a tough week. Do you know what she didn't have that oul fake put on voice and i actually felt for her talking about him. She would be so much more relatable if she cut the tit and was genuine like she was there for a few minutes.
Totally agree...no matter how much money you spend or how fake you want to be at the end of the day she has a son with a lot of needs and that’s not easy. In some ways I have to admire her for achieving what she has given what she has going on at home.

Reactions: 1
Totally agree...no matter how much money you spend or how fake you want to be at the end of the day she has a son with a lot of needs and that’s not easy. In some ways I have to admire her for achieving what she has given what she has going on at home.
I both agree and disagree with this, remember these times are different, she has never had to look after him as much before as she has now.
Look at all the holidays/trips without him so obviously his needs were being met by others which just isn't possible at the moment, she know knows what it's like to be a mother 24/7 which is difficult for all of us even without a special needs child

I both agree and disagree with this, remember these times are different, she has never had to look after him as much before as she has now.
Look at all the holidays/trips without him so obviously his needs were being met by others which just isn't possible at the moment, she know knows what it's like to be a mother 24/7 which is difficult for all of us even without a special needs child
I’m going agree & disagree with you here. I’m no Antonia fan, I’ve been pretty vocal on this thread but I’ll have to defend her to a degree here. I absolutely agree being a mother 24/7 is tough for anyone whether your child has extra needs or not but I don’t think we should underestimate how hard it is to care for a child with Madison’s needs. It’s very very difficult for a child with his level of needs to cope with a sudden change of routine. He doesn’t have school or therapy to stimulate him atm, he has no understanding of why everything has suddenly changed and that normally brings huge anxiety and challenging behaviour in a child who can’t vocalise their frustrations. I see it at work all the time.
No doubt we’re all having our patience and parenting skills tested during this pandemic but in all honesty I don’t think it’s right to assume we’re all in the same boat. I honestly think this is a case of same storm, different boat.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.