Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Derry_girl

VIP Member
Anyone else notice she now selling products “she absolutely loves & has been using for a long time” but have never been on her insta before? La girl foundation? All I seen her say she loved by was the makeup forever sticks or Illamasqua and Tom Ford And expensive brands etc & Paul been using polished London? I see why they want to branch into retail as it’s only way to make money at minute but don’t lie that you love products you never mentioned on your insta before! What happened with makeup pro store? Maybe I’m wrong and she has mentioned la girl makeup before? Correct me if I’m wrong
Again she is copying LMD, it's like she wants to be her.
What's LA girl like? I have never used their products

Mbd123

Is there anymore tea on cmb and Tara who was gonna be doing hairdressing in the new salon? There was beef on her Facebook last night......👀

Preened

all instagrammers who read Tattle should take the comments on board. the things being said on this platform are things their best friends should be telling them in real life, things that would benefit them to hear and take on board. oh wait... their egos are their best friends, so they've no hope!
if you're not getting talked about on Tattle you're doing something right!
I agree, but she can’t take any criticism at all.

BooYa

Oh I know she’s said it herself, and I’d heard it before too but I didn’t fancy repeating it.

Armagh556

im actually in love with la girl products the concealer and foundation are unreal.
I didnt like the concealer but maybe thats just me I dunno and foundation must be good as I’ve seen a good few influencers talk about it but That’s neither here or there though the point was she never mentioned them before unless I’m wrong and now she saying she loves them

Tattiana

Ah OK I didn't watch it, did you see the comment?
I seen it and it was about Maggie May, it was a really abrupt comment saying Maggie May was putting on weight because of the way she feeds her. Nasty. I felt sorry for Antonia then she got really upset but went to keep going but u could see she couldn't focus her thoughts and ended the live in tears

Smashbox

Anyone else notice the past couple evenings have been dinner for only 2? Are the kids away staying somewhere for a few days?
I’d say it’s more a case of Maggy May didn’t like what they were having and they gave her something else. I don’t think Madison can eat?

Instafamouslike

Chatty Member
I find her makeup horrible, it’s either caked on or looks chalky .. her brushes are from wish also, found duplicates the exact same just no logo

Which brushes off wish are they i can't find them.
I never knew she had gastric bypass, she put up a post the other day with weightloss I though she looked unreal. Thought it was from slimming world though

Derry_girl

VIP Member
Her hair is woeful. Also, videos of MM in the salon appearing again. Loved that girl blowing the candles out, right into her face 🙃 smart move allowing customers to blow germs all over your daughter when you're keeping your house so strict!!

But sure we are all jealous of her success 🤣