Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E8869F16-4F03-4399-BE3C-24E6A0D5EB9D.jpeg

New ‘magic wand’ on AliExpress but sure she’s been working on it since last year 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Jesus Toni would need to ease up on the botox.... Im all for it but she can barely move her face

Reactions: 1
Jesus Toni would need to ease up on the botox.... Im all for it but she can barely move her face
It's all good genes sure

View attachment 179983
New ‘magic wand’ on AliExpress but sure she’s been working on it since last year 🙄
Is this another new product?

And look at them all holding that new wee baby unmasked when they are in constant contact with random people in the salon all day

Last edited:
  • Sad
It's all good genes sure

Is this another new product?

And look at them all holding that new wee baby unmasked when they are in constant contact with random people in the salon all day
I'm sorry but absolutely nobody would be holding my newborn. She's taken advantage of a young first time mammy by doing that! Wee girl probably exhausted from labour and delivery and doesn't know her arse from her elbow. Well I didn't anyway 😅

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but absolutely nobody would be holding my newborn. She's taken advantage of a young first time mammy by doing that! Wee girl probably exhausted from labour and delivery and doesn't know her arse from her elbow. Well I didn't anyway 😅
Anything for a few likes on her pic sure, she is an idiot

she'll be back on the 'trying to have another baby' project now. remember she cleared her diary about 2 years ago because her daughter wanted another baby in the house. she took her brothers wee daughter down to babysit a few nights to see what it would be like. that would be another person for paul to look after! i think that's why she went to get the gastric bypass- so that she could conceive. watch this space... if i was paul i'd be getting the snip & not letting on.

• Wow
she'll be back on the 'trying to have another baby' project now. remember she cleared her diary about 2 years ago because her daughter wanted another baby in the house. she took her brothers wee daughter down to babysit a few nights to see what it would be like. that would be another person for paul to look after! i think that's why she went to get the gastric bypass- so that she could conceive. watch this space... if i was paul i'd be getting the snip & not letting on.
Sure she doesn't look after the two she has, he does everything she's a dose already, imagine listening to her pregnant 🤣

And also her hair looks minging when she is holding that wee baby

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sure she doesn't look after the two she has, he does everything she's a dose already, imagine listening to her pregnant 🤣

And also her hair looks minging when she is holding that wee baby
She never washes it....
Acts like everyone does it. Ah naw... She was laughing one time it was 10 days. Jesus she musta been hoaching

• Sick
  • Haha
Is there anymore tea on cmb and Tara who was gonna be doing hairdressing in the new salon? There was beef on her Facebook last night......👀

*edit*
It’s probably nothing but.....🤷🏻‍♀️nothing really came out of it.. her mother commented saying it wasn’t Tara and the post was removed shortly afterwards👀
Ooh I wonder

What do you all think of the clothes haul? I thought she was only having a capsule wardrobe?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ooh I wonder

What do you all think of the clothes haul? I thought she was only having a capsule wardrobe?
I stopped following her for ages and shes still harping on about a capsule wardrobe. Mouthpiece
And she makes everything look dootsy.... Awful style.

Reactions: 2
I stopped following her for ages and shes still harping on about a capsule wardrobe. Mouthpiece
And she makes everything look dootsy.... Awful style.
No she has a load of random stuff from Mc elhinneys and the worst looking shoes I have seen, not a fan of her style either

Did she get all those shoes and clothes for free? Or is it just to promote and send back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.