Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes the new ambassador of everything tat ..... should call her toni tat. Have i missed something or apart from doing her lashes what did paul get her??
Not a ride anyway 🤣

Off topic....can she not drive? He is fond of the sausages in a local bakery in town...but he isn't allowed to go alone. I wonder is the butcher friend now a new baker friend 🤪😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am really disappointed to see seanamcairfryer associating with her. I know she has changed along since hitting 10k and getting freebies etc. Maybe that's why Toni is trying to keep in with her. She is the newbie influencer about town. 🤔

Reactions: 5
I am really disappointed to see seanamcairfryer associating with her. I know she has changed along since hitting 10k and getting freebies etc. Maybe that's why Toni is trying to keep in with her. She is the newbie influencer about town. 🤔
Don’t worry, it’ll be short lived. She spectacularly falls out with EVERYONE. It’s just drama and entertainment for another day really 🤷🏻‍♀️ The oversharing of the birthday celebrations and gifts was purely for show. She hasn’t a friend in the world, it’s quite sad but all her own doing.

Who’s excited for Sunday Funday (nope, still not a word)? It was discussed at work the other day and nobody knows anyone who’s going. Anyone know anyone who’s bought a ticket?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
From a food hygiene point of view, her and Toni are peas in a cross contaminated pod🙃

RAW meat right next to (if not touching?) a bagel🤢 Seanamcshites if you eat anything she cooks.

A61EBB82-E3E2-419E-A6A3-EFDFEF07B631.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
From a food hygiene point of view, her and Toni are peas in a cross contaminated pod🙃

RAW meat right next to (if not touching?) a bagel🤢 Seanamcshites if you eat anything she cooks.

View attachment 1350832
I missed this one. I was mortified when she said the steam from the instant pot isn't hot. High pressure hot steam? No safety videos on how to use it. So dangerous. I have unfollowed her. The fat dissolving video, ended it for me. What has that got to do with cooking. 🤷‍♀️

Don’t worry, it’ll be short lived. She spectacularly falls out with EVERYONE. It’s just drama and entertainment for another day really 🤷🏻‍♀️ The oversharing of the birthday celebrations and gifts was purely for show. She hasn’t a friend in the world, it’s quite sad but all her own doing.

Who’s excited for Sunday Funday (nope, still not a word)? It was discussed at work the other day and nobody knows anyone who’s going. Anyone know anyone who’s bought a ticket?
I think if anyone has bought a ticket they wouldn't admit it publicly. Lol

• Haha
I think that mcairfryer is a dose, jesus, she's a melt, her food looks like boke, she's a mouth piece in my opinion

• Heart
Seana was likeable until she got her10k but i cant understand for the life of me how she is teaching cooking to others when she can't cook herself and its just convenience food mostly she makes, hard rocket science

Is it just me or is ferry clever a no go now. Everything she associates with just puts me clean off. Although to be fair I don't think I've seen him associate with her.

I'm sorry but her face turns my stomach. I'm no oil painting but I don't plaster my face over social media....she fugly...inside and out.

Is it just me or is ferry clever a no go now. Everything she associates with just puts me clean off. Although to be fair I don't think I've seen him associate with her.

I'm sorry but her face turns my stomach. I'm no oil painting but I don't plaster my face over social media....she fugly...inside and out.
I see he’s also joined forces with that paperpress business too although I’m not sure why as his own printed clothing is funny & nice on its own without taking on someone else’s

Reactions: 4
What's with all her passive aggressiveness towards Paul? She'll always say "You're good at your job this week" or "He's mad about me this week" sounds like she's constantly punishing him for something he did. I couldn't live with that negativity all the time.

He made a card of her. It was a real dig at her but I think she took it in good humour - she’s not intelligent enough to see it was purely for publicity for his business.

Her face turns me too. She “woke up like this” aye, unwashed since she had her hair done 5 days ago 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Naw I quite like ferry clever! His cards are brilliant and I think he takes the clean piss out of her when the opportunity arises! (He doesn’t seem to be sponsoring a goodie bag either)

Her hair is desperate looking pure Shaggy!! But she is mad about herself something serious and I almost boked up this morning with filthy Paul kissing her when she was talking.....pure staged!!

This is terrible to say but I just cannot imagine those two having sex!! They have 2 wanes so I know it had to happen twice but naw I just cannot see any spark. It's just like a woman and her gay BFF vibes!!🙁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her hair is desperate looking pure Shaggy!! But she is mad about herself something serious and I almost boked up this morning with filthy Paul kissing her when she was talking.....pure staged!!

This is terrible to say but I just cannot imagine those two having sex!! They have 2 wanes so I know it had to happen twice but naw I just cannot see any spark. It's just like a woman and her gay BFF vibes!!🙁
There had to have been some turkey baster action involved. No way he's risk that swamp cave even once. 🤢 the room probably stinks of Killybegs everytime she's near. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone know is that actually her real voice? It's like nails on a blackboard when I listen to her talking. 😩

Reactions: 1
Nothing that Debbie mullan likes more than the sound of her own voice. Also every time paul does them creepy smiles at the camera I get the absolute ick, he's such a bleeping cringe bag giving her kisses every time she's talking 🤢

Reactions: 13
Those “GANT” stories jugs sum Toni up,
“Whatever keeps Maddison happiest”
How about you spend some time with him you witch. Bet he’d prefer his mothers attention instead of a fking GANT hoodie. Jesus wept.
Obviously buying designer gear for a son she can’t stand to be around makes her feel less guilty.

Reactions: 14
"No lights or fire on to save on electricity" is she having a bleeping laugh!!! If u werent in a different country every 5 mins you would he able to power the whole of creggan for a year and have change!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.