Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for the one and only CMB ๐Ÿ’„

Congratulations @Hereforthe_tea_ on the winning thread title with 20 likes ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘

Our Queen will be seething at this title ๐Ÿคฃ So will the associated lunatic ๐Ÿคฃ

(I only went back a few pages so apologies if Iโ€™ve missed any earlier submissions)

Anyway, onwards and upwards tattlers.

I for one, cannot wait for โ€œSunday Fundayโ€ (they do know โ€œFundayโ€ is not a word, donโ€™t they? ๐Ÿค”).

Anyone fancy a wee recap?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Where to start.

Toni tit. Takes more trips away than she washes herself. From a trip to Amsterdam in a mingy caravan to a "cruise" on the Stena line.

Still trying to convince us her and her gay bff are a loving married couple.

Still a useless rag of a "mother"

Has now teamed up with another one of derrys "melters" for her Sunday sell cheap tat and talk shite day at the shandon... who's manager oozes professionalism. The three Stooges comes to mind.

Continues to live in Derry where nobody wants her..takes her business everywhere but Derry.

Still looking like she smells of utter stink. Worzel gummage style.

There's loads more but this is all I had time for

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
New thread for the one and only CMB ๐Ÿ’„

Congratulations @Hereforthe_tea_ on the winning thread title with 20 likes ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘

Our Queen will be seething at this title ๐Ÿคฃ So will the associated lunatic ๐Ÿคฃ

(I only went back a few pages so apologies if Iโ€™ve missed any earlier submissions)

Anyway, onwards and upwards tattlers.

I for one, cannot wait for โ€œSunday Fundayโ€ (they do know โ€œFundayโ€ is not a word, donโ€™t they? ๐Ÿค”).

Anyone fancy a wee recap?
Brilliant

Is it just me who doesn't see the hype with these chocolate coveted strawberries? I tried them before and they were just okay. You'd think if she's going to be "talking all things surgeries and sleeves" she'd promote some decent vitamins or protein bars. In typical Toni tit fashion she fixed her body before she fixed her mind. She can fake being skinny all she wants but at the end of the day she still had a fat lady brain.

Reactions: 7
Is it just me who doesn't see the hype with these chocolate coveted strawberries? I tried them before and they were just okay. You'd think if she's going to be "talking all things surgeries and sleeves" she'd promote some decent vitamins or protein bars. In typical Toni tit fashion she fixed her body before she fixed her mind. She can fake being skinny all she wants but at the end of the day she still had a fat lady brain.
The way that business is associating itself with her has put me completely off them. Itโ€™s chocolate covered strawberries, calm down Toni ๐Ÿ™„

She couldnโ€™t spell the word nutrition let alone explain it. Her diet is both shocking revolting. She might be slim but sheโ€™s completely unhealthy. Everything they โ€œcookโ€ is pure fat and looks like something a dog threw up. People taking health or surgery advice from this clown deserve all they get.

Has anyone got any update on the ticket sales? Anyone know anyone whoโ€™s going? Iโ€™m obsessed ๐Ÿคฃ

Naw see if I was that last client Iโ€™d be fuming. The tints half way up her forehead and the brows just look darker no shape or nothing - what does she even do all day when sheโ€™s posting the other ones results and not her own

Reactions: 3
Naw see if I was that last client Iโ€™d be fuming. The tints half way up her forehead and the brows just look darker no shape or nothing - what does she even do all day when sheโ€™s posting the other ones results and not her own
She's too busy staying online waiting to delete comments and block people when she's called out for stuff ๐Ÿ™ˆ when CMB cosmetics page was asked why they never support local source local or shop local they swiftly blocked the person ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฃ

• Wow
Bippity boppity boo boo toni, we all have to do it so we donโ€™t live in dust ๐Ÿ˜‚
Is that her maโ€™s carpet? Must be an aul scam, her letting on she cleans for and cares for her ma/parents so they call all rake in the benefits. Probably why sheโ€™s also posting about it - for evidence and attention ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 9
And she needs time in her car to wind down after doing a wee bit of hoovering! And who would think a couple are fighting if they see one of them sitting outside their house in the car??

Reactions: 5
And she needs time in her car to wind down after doing a wee bit of hoovering! And who would think a couple are fighting if they see one of them sitting outside their house in the car??
She thinks a lot of herself, her neighbours have their own lives and no one is looking at hers. Typical toni tit thinking the world is watching her

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.