Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's sick as a dog in the salon breathing into people's faces all day and then she's gonny get on a plane... She's literally the definition of a hallion. Scientists should study her to see what new bacteria she's harbouring.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she's sick as a dog in the salon breathing into people's faces all day and then she's gonny get on a plane... She's literally the definition of a hallion. Scientists should study her to see what new bacteria she's harbouring.
Getting on a plane? Again?

Reactions: 2
So Toni is sick but instead of being a responsible adult and staying at home she brings her germs to the salon and is jumping on a plane to further pass her germs..People like her are the reason our health service is in turmoil..
She actually makes me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So Toni is sick but instead of being a responsible adult and staying at home she brings her germs to the salon and is jumping on a plane to further pass her germs..People like her are the reason our health service is in turmoil..
She actually makes me sick
She’s a selfish c**t, lowest of the low. Simple as that. Come on karma ffs!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Would this woman know the meaning of a day in the house?!! Travelling again??🙄🙄

Trying to escape reality to be happy for a ween of hours....jez something to be jealous of right enough!! I just don't understand the way she lives....it beggars belief!! How do they afford it. I'd say the savings are light 😅🙄 all fur coat no knickers....

That video of her and Paul makes cringe my tits off🤢😅🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
How do you know she’s on a plane?

Ignore me! I’ve just caught up lol off work tomorrow

Reactions: 1
Even though it's bad enough going on a plane and into the salon sick, she hasn't the sense to not put it on her Instagram for everyone to see. Just say nothing 🤷🏼‍♀️ but instead she's that silly she doesn't think and puts it out there looking for sympathy

Reactions: 6
I'm absolutely disgusted that she is so ignorant to get on a plane sick..If Covid has taught us anything it is to be respectful of other people's health..but typical selfish Toni, looks for sympathy instead of realising that she an asshole and should keep her germs at home

Reactions: 7
I'm absolutely disgusted that she is so ignorant to get on a plane sick..If Covid has taught us anything it is to be respectful of other people's health..but typical selfish Toni, looks for sympathy instead of realising that she an asshole and should keep her germs at home
She’s a walking germ 🦠

Reactions: 3
I say it all the time but I'm still baffled how haggard she looks for a 40 year old woman. She's a face like an old leather boot.
Screenshot_20220602-105304_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 4
On paper it's running at that. No doubt there's a lot of cash under the counter going on and she's hiding a lot of the income so she doesn't have to pay tax. I know my lifestyle would be drastically different if I didn't have to pay tax.

Reactions: 12
Why is she away to a random caravan park in Lincolnshire? I don't get it 🤷🏻‍♀️ M just doesn't exist one bit does he. Its crazy!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.