Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Linda, Linda, Linda. Why did you do it to me??? Feel I have to give up bellamianta now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she wants to feel something between her legs I know more than enough victims of her BS who'd love to give her a good boot in the nunu. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she dress like an extra in Dallas from the 1980s. Swear she was 20 years older than she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Expects everyone to adhere to proper aftercare for the cosmetic procedures she does yet never does proper aftercare when she gets any cosmetic work done on herself 🙄

Reactions: 6
Usually just read but have registered just for this!!! Why is she paying £400 for one outfit??? Was this for Sunday Funday??? sweet jesus more money than sense!!!
192378BF-D4E9-4E76-9711-DD699DF5D158.jpeg

88990758-7ACA-4674-AB53-365BD9AF0C0C.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yeah no harm Toni but the hate you get isn't for nothing. You are a nasty, vindictive and sorry excuse for a person. So stop making out like you are the victim. Stop with the work you are really aging yourself and have seriously butchered yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Like what did she expect? The designer to go “no bother toni I’ll make one especially for you!” She’s 100% on the beg for a seamstress to gift alteration. Wonder if a seamstress could alter her personality

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.