Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those tattoos look like something that people in prison do on each other..definitely not a great advertisement for the studio

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've seen some of your woman's work before and it's usually good but those are shocking! The arrows aren't even straight (Bit like Paul I suppose) 😱 I'd be mortified to have something as tacky, cringy and roughly drawn on my body.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just remember, there was 6 tattoos done today. We only seen 2 🤣

He also got one which says "Down to Dick" with an arrow that points to his Penis🤣🤣🤣🤣 very fitting!!

They can tattoo all they want and do their loveeee dovey pervy dancing but they are the LAUGHING STOCK OF DERRY!!!! & she's a dirty walking fish factory🤢🤮🤮sporting her "fake" designer gear and cannot wash her fanny hole 😅🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have read hers about six times and I still dunno what it says.

And is she counting their LOVE as 4 tattoos 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Naw I actually cannot cope with that video she put up there now.

A lady is literally standing there saying thanks toni for today and promoting mental health and is saying this needs to be done more often and there Toni is standing taking no notice shaking a box and turning away. The woman is deranged!!!! All she wanted to put on was a show. Does anyone agree how bad that came across on that video??!!!!!

Sometimes this page can be harsh and times for each others entertainment we make jokes and maybe over exagerrate on something she says but I have to he honest that day looked a right shitshow and if acting like that and dressing as a bride helps her sleep better at night then good luck Antonia!!!!🙈😖 what a sad life you must lead. People in high paid jobs wouldn't pay what she did for an outfit for a wedding!!. Normal everyday life doesn't seem to be enough for Antonia she is always in focus of the next high, like holidays and days like Sunday. A day in the house with her family doesn't fulfill her. How sad😐😰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She is desperately trying to become the influencer she once was again,all quite sad wanting justification from strangers all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her only - his one.
The tattoos are one sided. Both tattoos making out that she is his one and only.
Nothing saying that he is her one and only.
Clearly trying to prove to the world that he isn't cheating.

Her tattoo could have said HIS ONLY. But it didn't. Because they don't need to prove that she's not cheating. No rumours about her.
Stupid they think a tattoo would make people think he's not cheating. If anything, it makes the rumours more true.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Here she goes again bringing up being trolled and how she's so great now she doesn't take it on. No Toni the passive aggressive look at me posts just show how bothered you are. And calling you out isn't trolling. And everyone knows you don't have a clue and shame on you using people for work in the salon when you got 10 grand. You are disgusting and you look awful. All that work you've had on your face has aged you

Reactions: 6
6F2F71D4-3B97-4D7E-8648-2672C530B92B.jpeg

Nice we got a mention 🙄 As if someone was going to do this 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s insufferable! Doesn’t read here though 😉

I don’t know about the rest of you trolls but I wouldn’t give her 1p, let alone £99!!! She has such notions of importance 🤣

Sitting there posing like her 💩 don’t stink, her only washed that morning for the first time in a fortnight. God bless Ruth having to spray tan her over two weeks dirt 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Does any of her sad sheep followers actually believe her that ‘trolls’ would call in a bomb scare?! Calm down Toni you’re not that important 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1377731

Nice we got a mention 🙄 As if someone was going to do this 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s insufferable! Doesn’t read here though 😉

I don’t know about the rest of you trolls but I wouldn’t give her 1p, let alone £99!!! She has such notions of importance 🤣

Sitting there posing like her 💩 don’t stink, her only washed that morning for the first time in a fortnight. God bless Ruth having to spray tan her over two weeks dirt 🤮
She really is delusional. Who in the name of Christ would ring in a bomb threat to her crappy wee Sunday Funday 😂😂 and absolutely nobody was ringing the Shandon to try and get it cancelled - nobody would bother given the manager's cut from the same arrogant cloth as Toni. Influencers love calling the consequences of their actions trolling... I can't imagine how much lying to herself she has to do every morning just to get out of bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aww Toni, Toni, Toni 🤣

Deluded love. You are deluuuuuuded!

I don't know about anyone else here but personally I'm the happiest I've ever been, my life is going really well and I don't need to splash it all over social media to prove it, nor do I need to mark my man with the cringiest tattoos ever seen!

I feel so sad for you Hun, you're never going to be the instagrammer you could have been or think that you are 🤷🏻‍♀️

If you really believed that you looked after your family and we're the mother you think you are then poor M wouldn't be left like a snotter most of the time, if you really were the business woman you think you are you'd be too busy to worry about trolls or what kind of lives they lead. The truth is, your a sad has been who can't handle being a mother, and whose husband wouldn't touch her with a bargepole. I'm glad you have God on your side cos you've burned bridges with every single other person who would and could have your back - even down to your sisters 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Took 3 days for the pity party. We seen it coming. She saved us the tears. Unless she's saving them for another day

Reactions: 4
To her, the event was a huge success. She can't live in the moment and be proud of what she achieved. She has to focus on her trolls to big her up even more.
She would be nothing without her trolls

Reactions: 4
Here that Jesus necklace. Atrocious in the first place but even worse on somebody that hasn't put a toe across the Cathedral door for years. Literally everything she does is just a cry for attention

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.