Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she!!! She’s another one I wonder how hell she affords everything she must be in debt to her eyeballs
As far as I know her new husband has a very good job...I thot the wedding looked great..dress wudnt be my taste but it suited her as she's very quirky with her style...

Reactions: 3
Does she!!! She’s another one I wonder how hell she affords everything she must be in debt to her eyeballs
I’m in a good paying job myself but she deffs spending more than she’s earning! Unless AliExpress and the instareplicas are doing fake farfetch boxes too!! Also not to derail but did anyone else hear on her story about some boy giving a girl a lift home 🤣🤣🤣I thought it was going to be juicy gossip recorded by accident🤣 I hope the fella gets thehint that the girl fancied him

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She didn’t even get the name of the company that supplied the cup cakes right she called them the happy bear 🙈 seriously when you have got this for free how hard is it to get the name of the company right…bambi & bear why they associate themselves with her is beyond me.

Reactions: 5
She didn’t even get the name of the company that supplied the cup cakes right she called them the happy bear 🙈 seriously when you have got this for free how hard is it to get the name of the company right…bambi & bear why they associate themselves with her is beyond me.
Was thinking this too. Also what on earth is she wearing?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Totally affronted for her and that white outfit 😂 Called it yest to a friend. It is beyond cringey and how bluntly obvious of how big of a dig this is at Kiera now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Totally affronted for her and that white outfit 😂 Called it yest to a friend. It is beyond cringey and how bluntly obvious of how big of a dig this is at Kiera now 😂
Aww totally id say she was absolutely gutted not to be at kieras wedding.....her outfit today looks like something you would wear to a hen party

The hair stand put up a story of her getting announced into the room. Barely anyone was clapping and it all looked very awkward. Must have filled the room with a pile of rent a crowd

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The hair stand put up a story of her getting announced into the room. Barely anyone was clapping and it all looked very awkward. Must have filled the room with a pile of rent a crowd
Just went in and watched their stories. It's clear that no one is interested in her make up demo. You can hear the crowd chatting and the audience that you can see have no interest and are barely looking at her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Cringing right now for her that's so awkward.

By the looks of those videos that jacket and skirt are a size or two too small. She looks like a burst sausage in its skin.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.