Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this made me feel a bit ill. Paul calling her a “ride” 🤮 On a business page too 🤮 Never mind the illiteracy 🤯
Very unprofessional, she has young followers, very inappropriate, but, that's them
They do what they want, when they want,

There's quite a few Instagramers, their pages are very unprofessional, laying in bed talking about the treatments they do,
Looking a hot mess,

Reactions: 8
Shopping for clothes yesterday
Hair in curlers
MM off school.... again!

I'm no Sherlock but it looks like someone's on holiday again. 🤔

Reactions: 13
So much to say!
MM off school again
LVL - who lets those chemicals be put near their wains eye?
What kind of message does it give to MM that she needs a lash lift to make her eyes pop?!
She only found out what a defib was a few months ago?!
Her child nearly died a few months ago and what has Toni being doing for the last few months? Swanning off on holiday after holiday and leaving her child who nearly died behind!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve said it before and I stand by it. A child of that age shouldn’t be encouraged to get any “enhancing treatment” she is a beautiful child. Beautiful the way she is. I think fake tan/lash lift /false nails are ridiculous. But Toni isn’t happy with herself so she is moulding her child to feel exactly the same!

Sum1 told me they seen them puttin big suitcases in the car .... now seeing her posts way rollers n MM ther defs away again

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I don't leave my dog when he is sick, never mind my kids. How the f**K can a 'mother'/'Father' leave their special needs child after he nearly died? I am beyond disgusted and angered. That poor wean should be taken of them and his benefits used to do just that, benefit HIM.
MM a poor child being used to promote her stinking business. She probably tells her she doesn't need an education, look at me, I have none and I am a success, you too can marry a gay man and lie about your life. I feel so so sorry for those innocent children. 😞

That bookshop looks like the airport! She's off again- on the same day she tells us about her son nearly dying! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.